•Ramen?• RM

With his back pressed agisnt the frame of the door and his hands placed in his sweats pockets, he whistled softly to grab your attention. Looking up from your laptop you smile, unplugging your headphone.

"Busy?" He asks, crossing his arms. There he was dressed in gray shorts, a loose top, and messy longish hair muscles lightly showing themselves through the shirt. Smiling you nodded no and put your stuff on the messy bedside table.

"Well it's-" He pauses to take his phone out of his pocket to check the time. "Let's see it's 1 am and we both haven't eaten, what shall we have him? Take out or homemade meal" he lists, back getting off the frame to stand upright.

"Well let's go see our options of homemade first, as I don't remember the last time we went food shopping." you chuckled, getting up to reveal simply just a pair of thin stretchy panties, bra and an oversized graphic tee. With a bit of his inner check and the subtleness that he was checking you out, he moved aside from your bedroom frame and watched you walk out. Now following behind you, the both of you walked to the small open kitchen area to search for whatever you could find. Watching you from the side of his eye, he saw you slightly bent over and the color of your panties. Shaking his head, he searched the cabinets to find 2 instant bowls of bulduk noodles and instant rice. Placing them on the counter, he sighed in thankfulness to instant food.

Standing up, you saw from the corner of your eye what was placed down and turned around. Smiling you saw it was the extra spicy kind and with an eyebrow raised looked up at him. "You think you'll be able to eat this, last time you felt sick from the heat." You teased, opening the fridge for other side dishes and hopefully some left over meat.

With a hand on your waist he pulled you close hearing you giggle slightly. "We've known each other how long now?" He questions, placing his head on your shoulder. With his arm creeping up your shirt, you blushed and looked down. Namjoon was in an aroused mood, but he didn't want to scare you so he removed his hands when he heard their breath hitch.

"Wanna answer it?" He said, brushing his hand on your thigh slightly.

"5 years"

"Then you know your answer already" he chuckles, removing his head to grab the pack of beef. Blushing, you Scratched your head you realized it was time to go shopping for food again. Moaning you closed the fridge and saw that namjoon was looking for the pans to cook.

Helping him, you turned on the hot sink water and placed what he grabbed under it as you poured a light amount of soap on top. Thanking you, he stood behind you and grabbed some gloves to help you clean. You on the other hand was wondering why he was touchy and close today. Shrugging it off, you wanted to move beside him to start the pan. However, namjoon had different plans and pushed you against the sink.

"Namjoon?" You called out softly. Taking off his gloves, he smirked and moved his mouth to your ear, bending to your level. Breathing softly in your ear, you closed your eyes and places your hands on the ledge bracing yourself. Moving his lips to your neck, he softly kissed around your ear and pulled at the lobe before whispering "yes baby?"

Gulping to the nickname, you looked down his lips trailing to the back of your neck and hands moving underneath your shirt as cock pushes against your ass. Frozen, you felt his hands roam unhinged around your breast and lips begin to mark your neck in need. Breathing down your neck, he moved his hands to your hips and hugged you.

"Wanna eat some ramen?" He asks softly in your ear, your body relaxing as he pushes you closer to him.

"Isnt that-" you paused, feeling two fingers press against your clothed crotch. Taking the hint he meant somethi g else, he chuckled knowing your innocents and lack of a social life.