•Halloween at home• JIN

“What’s your favorite horror film trope?” Seokjin asks, setting the giant bowl of popcorn between the two of you.

“Mmm,” you shove a handful of the salty bites in your mouth, “dead or no service cell phones, oh, or the ever-bright let’s split up idea. What about you?”

“I’m fond of so many,” he thinks, tapping his chin, “the big bad who just won’t die, the innocent virgin who’s the moral hero of the story, the slightly different and or neurotic chick that no one believes,” he laughs.

“Oh, yeah, she’s very relatable,” you commiserate with a chuckle.

Seokjin smiles and stares at you, lit up by the flashes of the screen. You’d been disappointed this year, Halloween was your favorite holiday after all. However, Covid has left the Halloween celebrations you looked so forward to a desolate shell of nothingness. Horror movies and junk food with your boyfriend was the best he could do to try and lift your spirits.

You seemed content enough. Eyes wide on the screen as Rob Zombies remake of Halloween plays. Jin watches you watching the tele, it’s always more interesting to him. The way you lick your lips when you anticipate the dread of a character getting slashed, the way you bite your lip whenever the creepy music plays. His eyes roam down your figure to your soft thighs, on display thanks to your tiny little sleepshorts you wear every Halloween. Midnight black satin adorned with pumpkins and skeletons, and a tight tank top to match that has the words ‘Happy Halloween’ printed over your tits.

He loves that you have special Halloween jammies. Especially considering that you’ve had them so long they’re about a size too small now.

He picks up the popcorn bowl and sets it on the coffee table.

“There’s another trope I’m fond of,” he says, scooting closer to you, his palm coming down on top of your thigh.

You pull your eyes from the TV to glance down at his warm hand and watch as his fingers paint imaginary circles toward your crotch.

“Oh?” you raise an eyebrow. He’s not subtle, at all, but he’s so fucking cute. So you open your legs a bit, leaning back into the couch. “What is it?”

His other hand finds the back of your head and pulls you into him. He brushes your lips with his own, then trails his kisses down your jaw, tilting your head so he can access your throat.

“There’s always the horny couple that gets murdered because they just had to fuck,” he grins, his fingers are now sliding into your shorts.

“Hmm, that’s a good one. Tried and true staple to any decent - fuck! - horror flick,” you agree rather breathlessly as the pad of his index finger traces patterns over your slit.

“Lie down,” he whispers, and you feel his body pressing against yours to push you down onto your back. He takes his place between your legs and lowers himself gently to kiss you, tongues meeting in the middle.

There’s something comforting about this. Despite having been together for a while, just making out on the couch, his hard length rutting into your center despite the layers of clothes - it still makes you hot and you moan into his mouth to encourage him to continue.

“I’m sorry Halloween was a bust for the second year in a row baby,” he says, shimmying your shorts down your legs.

“Suddenly doesn’t seem to matter,” you smile, relishing in the wet kisses he’s leaving across your hips and tummy.

Jin stands and pulls his own trousers down his thighs, you sit up and without any warning take his cock into your mouth.

“Oh,” he parts his lips and watches you suck him in and out, twisting his hand in your hair to guide your mouth.

“If you keep doing that wiggly thing with your tongue I’m going to nut,” he gasps, his fingers twirling tighter in your locks. You hum in response, and continue doing that wiggly thing with your tongue anyhow.

He pulls hard on your hair, popping your mouth off of his dick. You wipe your mouth with the back of your hand and lay down on the couch, lifting one leg over the back.

Jin stares at your dripping pussy, eyes hooded and dark, as he licks his lips like the big bad wolf.

“If you can promise me there’s not some psycho in the house that’s going to stab us, you could absolutely come put that cock inside me,” you beckon him with a finger.

“I don’t know, those psycho killers can be pesky,” he laughs. He sits between your legs and rubs your slit gently, your hips start moving in tandem with his hand.

“Please Jin,” you whine, “I need something inside me.”

He chuckles, “I could put lots of things inside you,” he dips his head down, “my tongue?” he teases, stiffening the wet muscle and spearing it into you. You grab the couch cushions and suck in a breath.

“My fingers?” he adds after a few moments, scissoring his middle and index finger and pushing them in, sliding his tongue up to your clit.

“Feels so good,” you shiver, gently carding your hands over his dark hair.

“Trick or treat?” he chides, stopping his movements.

“No tricks please,” you beg.

“Mm, daddy’s got a good treat for you baby,” he purrs, sitting up on his knees.

You feel him drag you by your thighs closer to him, his cock throbbing against your center.

“Let me have it then,” you scrape at the sides of his thighs with your nails as he teases your opening with the tip of his cock.

“No manners at all, where’s my ‘please’ baby girl?”

“Please, please fuck me,” you whine.

“Please….who?” he teases. He pushes himself against your opening, you can feel the head of his cock breaching just past your tight ring, but he holds your hips in place so you can’t grind down on him.

“Please daddy, fuck me,” you beg, your hands dragging him towards you.

“Good girl,” he growls and pushes himself into you to the hilt.

“Mmm, nice and slow… just like that daddy,” you sigh with a gravelly moan.

His thrusts are deep, languid, and heavy handed, and it’s so good. If you could sink into the couch with him dicking you down like this and just live in that moment forever, you absolutely would.

“I love you,” he whispers in your ear, his torso flushed with yours as he continues stroking into you.

You respond with a whimper. You prop one of your legs over his shoulder and you both moan at the slight change in movement.

“Jin…” you moan his name though it almost sounds like a warning. You’re so close.

“I know, fuck, I’m trying to hold it for you,” he half laughs through gritted teeth.

“Don’t, let me feel you, wanna feel you come inside me,” you cry.

“Shit,” he grunts and thrusts back into you once more, freezing in place as you feel his dick throb inside you.

He starts moving again and you can feel him softening just as you reach your own high.

He collapses next to you, pulling a throw from the back of the couch over you both.

“We survived,” you joke.

“I figured we would.”

“Thank you for indulging me, I know you don’t particularly like horror and gore,” you thank him, pulling his arm around you tight.

“I love you though, and I know you miss going nuts on Halloween,” he nuzzles your neck and pecks a few kisses across your temple.

“Maybe next year,” you say hopefully.

“Maybe.”

“Happy Halloween.”

“Happy Halloween baby.”

🎃H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N🎃