•Happy Birthday•JIN

As soon as you opened the front door a delicious scent tickled your nose. Inhaling deeply your stomache grumbled deeply.

"Jin?! Are you in the kitchen?"

Following your nose you saw your boyfriend standing in the kitchen...shirtless. Your heart jumped at the sight and your knees turned into pudding.

"What are you doing here already? I thought you were out with the boys?"

He turned around with a spoon in his mouth looking at you with his soft brown eyes. Then he took the spoon out of his mouth and licked his lower lip slowly.

Looking at his lip you couldn't resist but kiss him, you loved his plump and soft lips.

"Stop Jagiya...I'm cooking for you! After all it is your birthday today!"

You knew that it was you birthday today, but you really hated celebrating your birthday. For you it wasn't a special day, it wasn't different to all the other days.

"Jin you hadn't to...cook something for me even if today is my birthday."

Nevertheless, you were smiling like an idiot. It was a nice present to see you boyfriend shirtless.

"Aish! Just wait in the living room I'm almost finished."

Kissing his cheeks once you obeyed his order. As soon as you saw all the stuff on the living room floor you gasped in shock.

There were lots of different plates with you favorite food. Turning around you saw the soft smile of your boyfriend.

"Happy birthday Jagiya! Now sit yourself down I have another present for you!"

Eying him cautiously you moved closer and sat yourself on the ground. He moved behind you and suddenly he covered your eyes with a soft scarf.

Gasping a bit you asked "Jin what are you doing?"

Feeling his heat you started shivering and when he touched your earlope with his lips you almost jumped.

"Realx Jagiya! We are playing a little game, I'll feed you some food and you'll be guessing what it is!"

You could feel his angelic smile and hear his excitement, so you nodded in agreement.

Waiting anxiously you could feel all your other senses sharpen. And suddenly something soft touched your lips, without hesitation you opened your mouth and took a bite. It was soft and sweet, delicious.

"It's chocolate banana cake right?"

He laughed and answered with a quiet yes.

Jin continued this sweet torture for a while until something warm touched your lips, it was dripping down your lips and when you licked them you could hear a quiet grumble.

"Chocolate", you whispered seductively.

Then he touched your lips again with his fingers tracing your lips, covering them with dark chocolate.

"Jin..."

All you needed to do was whispering his name.

His lips crashed onto yours and you moaned his name. Biting your lower lip he sucked all the left chocolate from your lips. You moaned louder this time and he took this opportunity to enter your mouth with his hot tongue. Intertwining your tongues you both fighted for dominance, but it was always Jin who won.

Breaking away you gasped for air, but as soon as you tried to take of the scarf he locked your hands with his strong ones.

"Jin what?"