The Todoroki Family and Awakening

ASAHI KAMADO POV

The following couple of weeks after being reborn was a new kind of torture for me. I had little to no motor control over my limbs except being able to wave them around, and even that got tiring quickly. I realized all too grudgingly that babies don't really get to control their fingers all that much. Forget motor control, I can't even excrete my wastes at my discretion. I was not yet the master of my own bladder. It just...came out. Haa... It's was very embarassing. Even during the feeding part...it's like...nevermind.

Anyways, what I came to know is that my new parents are Enji and Rei Todoroki. 

Rei is a woman in her twenties with an average height and build. She has straight neck-length white hair. Her face has round features, having mellow expressions in casual situations. Her eyes are light brown-gray with reasonably long eyelashes. Rei was shown to have shorter hair and lighter eyes in the past. She is a loving mom.

Next up is my new dad, Enji. He is a tall, sturdily-built man with a very muscular physique. He has short crimson hair which he wears spiked up around his head and sharp turquoise eyes. His beard and mustache appear to be made of fire which shocked me to the core when I first saw him, but when he voluntarily turns off the flames on his face a small amount stubble shows around his jaw.

I soon came to notice that this world is totally different from my previous world. This world have no demon but there's villian instead. Villians are simply criminals and they are taken down by HEROs. Yes, this world is full of Heros, Villians and QUIRK! A superpower, my dad's quirk is Hellflame while my mom has an Ice quirk. I wonder...will I have a quirk? It would be interesting. 

Anyways, I have two older brother and an older sister. The eldest child of the Todoroki is Toya. He is mostly training with Enji, he always came back with bruises which made me wonder what kind of training is he undergoing.

Next is Fuyumi, she is around 4 year-old. She is a lively girl who always play with me and Natsuo, she often helps mom doing chores eventhough we have maids which I really appreciate her kindness. She didn't manifest her quirk yet though.

Natsuo is a year older than me. He an energetic little ball, who always crawl everywhere.

Did I say that, I was also born with a demon-slayer mark in this new world? Yeah, I have it on my left forehead. The doctor explained to my parents that I got this from my father genes or something.

"I see my little boy awake~ Time for food honey~" A familiar loving voice suddenly rang in my room.

"Ugwaghahagaga (I'm not hungry mom, but thanks for your concern)" A random baby voice came out of my tiny mouth instead.

"You sure are hungry~"

'Ah! This is going to be some long years'

~~~~~4 years later~~~~~

It's been 4 good years after I died. My memories of my past life is beginning to fade away. We celebrated my fourth birthday last week which went wonderfully.

I also did a light training on my breathing technique. Which went surprisingly well.

What I felt a day after my birthday party is that, I am feeling a kind of energy is gathering or storing on my solar plexus but I shrugged it off.

Anyways, the most excited and important thing that is happening in the house is that I AM FINALLY AN OLDER BROTHER!!! YEAHH!

Yes, my mother gave birth to Shoto a month ago which is great! But Enji or my dad is expecting Shoto to be a master piece or something, that's what I overheard my dad said to my mom. I knew that it is not a good thing as my mom broke up into tears. I of course went to reassure my mom by hugging her.