We Care

Blake: Ah, I'm full!

Weiss, Blake, Yang, and (Y/N) had just finished eating and were just seating at the table relaxing. Yang looked at (Y/N) for a moment when a question popped on her head.

Yang: Hey, (Y/N) I have a question?

(Y/N): What is it?

Yang: How come you said you don't know Vale but knew exactly where these places were.

(Y/N):...

Weiss: I was wondering the same thing. Aren't you and your team from Heaven Academy?

The girl's eyes are now on (Y/N) as she shifts in her chair uncontrollably.

(Y/N):(sighs) Just be honest...I-

I lost my memories...

Weiss: What?

(Y/N): I don't remember anything from my past...but being here in Vale... seems to be bringing memories back.

Yang:...

Blake: So have you been to this place before...?

(Y/N): I...I have I don't know with who but I know it was a woman with blonde hair...perhaps it was my mother...I don't like thinking about it though.

Weiss: Why?

(Y/N): When I do my head starts hurting for some strange reason. Like when I first met Weiss on the CCT.

Weiss: So that's why you looked so pale...?

(Y/N): (nods)

Yang: Hey, don't you guys think Ruby is taking forever?

Blake: She has been gone for a while...

(Y/N): Don't worry I'll go get her...I'll like to get to know more about Vale...

(Y/N) stands up and makes her way to the bakery. As she's about to enter she hears screaming coming from the alleyway.

(Y/N): That's not questionable at all.

(Y/N) approached the alleyway as she overheard everything it seems like someone is getting molested, though it wasn't her problem. She stops dead in her tracks.

(Y/N): Am I seriously going to walk away? Their are about to get raped...I don't even know who they are...

I started walking away until I heard her beg, but I recognized her voice...it was Ruby. The next set of words I heard was all I needed to act.

???: Useless Bitch!

In an instant (Y/N) turns around and runs into the alleyway as she takes out her Katana and hits the bastard with her katana handle knocking him out. (Yes, she carries her weapon everywhere)

 (Yes, she carries her weapon everywhere)