Sweet

The sight of the lonely abandoned rose turns into a large collection of the same flowers, one dropping outward, in a large vase behind Yang, now in a short white dress with black heels as she stands at a podium. The doors in front of her open and she flips out upon seeing who walks in.

Yang: Ooohh, you look beautiful!

Ruby: (groans as she looks distressed in her red dress with black lace, belt, and pumps) Can we have a serious talk about how Weiss fights in these? (tries to maintain her balance as she walks to the podium, much to her laughing sister's amusement)

Weiss: (Approaching the podium) Have you guys seen (Y/N) or Blake?

Ruby/Yang: Nope.

Weiss: (turning to face the door) I...never mind I-wow...

As Weiss' face turn a faint red, Yang and Ruby turn around to face the door.

Ruby/Yang: Wow...

(Y/N) and Blake are seen entering the room in their dresses.

(Dress or suit)

Yang: Looking good (Y/N)!

(Y/N):(smiles) Thanks Yang, you girls look (looks at team RWBY) devastatingly beautiful...

Yang: (flustered) Aww, thanks (Y/N).

Weiss: (flustered) Thanks, good to know you have good taste.

Blake: (smirks) What is that supposed to mean?

Weiss: Uh...(realizes what she said) W-wait I didn't mean it like that!

Blake: Sure you didn't...

Yang: Oh, did someone finally melt the ice queen~?

Ruby and (Y/N) just look at each other confused. As the girls keep arguing amongst each other (Y/N) stands her hand out to Ruby.

(Y/N): Would you like to dance with me?

Ruby: (flustered) I-I don't know how to dance...

(Y/N): (smiles) Don't worry I'll teach you...

Ruby smiles back as she grabs (Y/N)'s hand and they head to the dance floor.