Ashton

So she wants to play. Lets play. I feel my "friend" get excited. The littlest things she does turn me on.

I make eye contact with her seeing humor mixed with confusion in her eyes. I chuckle darkly. She isn't gonna know what hit her.

I wink before grabbing the hem of my white fitted tee shirt and slowley lifting. I flexed my muscles showing off my six pack abs. I was trying to act like a male stripper. My friends brother was a stripper and taught me a few moves to impress the ladys.

I feel retarted, but from her eyes widening just a bit and her lips just barely parted, I can see she's enjoying the show.

Right after I fully pulled off my shirt. I flung it too the side.

I touched my belt and slowley started to loosen it. Pure wonder was on her face but quickly morphed into something I couldn't recognize. It was kinda a mix of wanting to look but knowing it was wrong. Her eyes were flicking from me to everywhere. To the sky back to me. To the ground to the other cars. And suddenly she reached out her hand.

And.... I heard the familiar sound of the lock unclicking.
"Get in nastey man hookers."
She rolled her eyes and started the engine.
Derek chuckled beside me. I forgot he was even there.  Derek jogged around the car and hopped in the front seat. I was about to get in when I realized I didn't have a shirt.

I looked to where I flung my shirt and saw that a little asian girl the size of a peanut. (note the sarcasm. But she was small.). Probably the age of 5 or 6. Her eyes where a bright blue and she look horrified.
Well....
Personally what she saw wasn't that bad. Or was it. Well she would've seen it at one point in life.

How long has she been standing there? Oh my gosh, where is her parents. I look around, but there was no one but us.
"Hey little girl, whats your name." I said with a bright smile. Trying to make her like me enough to give me my shirt.

She started waving her hands up and down like a bird.
"Stranger danger!" she screamed over and over again. And out of no where two women, one small and old and the other was what I think was the mom came waving their purses as a weapon. I don't know how but the old lady managed to get to me first. She swung her puse high enough to hit me in the head.
"Ouch. Woah woah. I didn't mean no harm I..." but she kept on hitting me and soon the mom arrived. She tried to tackle me but ended up falling on the wet ground. All while this is happening the kid is still screaming bloody murder. From the corner of my eye I see Layla open the door closest to me. I knew what I had to do.

In one swift move I grabbed the women and pushed them back a good distance before running like a mad man to the car. I jumped in without a minute to spare. Layla slamed on the gas pedel and screeched our way out of the parking lot. I looked back to see the old ladie giving us the middle finger and yelling foul language. While the mother was consoling the child.

I took a deep breath, grateful I played soccor and I could run fast.
Then a angels twinkling laugh enterupted my thoughts. I looked toward Layla with wonder sprawled all over my face. I've never heard such a beautiful sound. A smile creeps up without my permission.
"What are you laughing at." I say trying not to laugh because she's contagious.
"You" was all she said before turning up the radio.