FIVE. revolting

— REVOLTING
season one — episode two

— REVOLTINGseason one — episode two

CHAPTER FIVE

MINJUN DIDN'T REMEMBER MUCH, but when he was THROWN out of the van that had brought him to that horrible place, alongside Sae-Byeok and Gi hun, he knew that he was free. It felt a shiver run down his spine from his lack of clothes as he slowly freed himself from the rope around his hands. The blindfold around his eyes restricted his speed greatly, but he managed to get himself undone anyway.

      The shouts coming from the older man beside him made him want to bash his head in. He means that in the nicest way possible.

      "Will you shut up?" Sae-byeok thankfully shut the man up. She pulled the blindfold off of his face and he looked around in a daze.

      Minjun was struggling a little more with the rope around his feet, despite having no blindfold on this time. "Who are you?" Gi-hun questioned, looking at the woman in front of him. "Pickpocket? Is that you, pickpocket?" The man asked.

      "Unless you want to lie here all night, try to untie me." Minjun had realized that they had tied a very difficult knot around his legs, and this annoyed him. Thankfully, now that he knew which type of knot it was, he could untie it.

      As Gi-hun embarrassingly tried to untie Sae-byeok's knot with his mouth, Minjun was finally free and had almost laughed at his struggle, but didn't because it was the wrong time.

      "Move." He kneeled and untied the rope around her hands, also removing the blindfold.

      He glanced at Gi-hun but shrugged and walked over to the trash bags that were thrown at them. "Hey. Can you untie me now?" Both ignored him and started to put on their clothes, as it was freezing cold.

      "Hey, I... right. You can get dressed first. It's cold, isn't it? I'm freezing too." As Minjun pulled his sweater over his head, he glanced back at Gi-hun, who was moving around like a worm. It was quite a funny scene.

      "Man. Jeez. Yes, hurry up." Minjun pulled his shoes on, running a hand through his now somewhat tangled hair.

      "Man, my legs hurt. Hey. Hey, you need to untie me now. Come on. Hey." Minjun watched as Sae-byeok began to walk off.

      "Wait! What are you doing? You need to untie me before you go." Sae-byeok turned around, her hands in her pockets. "Why should I?"

      Minjun watched the scene from the side, a small smile on his face. "Because I untied you!" He shouted, a look of distress on his face.