Thinking, Training and Meeting Again

Gavin's POV

A few weeks have gone by since meeting Trey. Daddy has let me take self defense classes and I feel better about being able to protect myself. I am still torn on what to do about Trey being my mate. Daddy says I should try and give him a chance. Little Gavin seems to be on board with having a second daddy, but my big side is still on the fence. He did send me lots of fun stuff, so that is a good start at least. Daddy told me that Trey wants to meet up with us again at the park this weekend so we can get to know each other better. I agree since I don't really have much of a choice.

Being mates with someone is a serious thing in my new world. Trey and daddy have been doing some business together and daddy tells me that Trey really seems like a good guy. Everyone makes mistakes so I have to remember that.

I agree to meet with him again on Saturday. Daddy says I can be little if I want since Trey already knows about that. I will see how I feel. Carter and Scott have agreed to come too, so that will be fun. I miss hanging out with Carter! He has been busy lately. Saturday comes sooner than I would like, but I promised daddy I would try.

I decide to pick out my own clothes and get ready for the day. Daddy does the same and soon we are ready to head to the park.

 Daddy does the same and soon we are ready to head to the park

Gavin's outfit ^

Anders outfit ^

We decide that we will go get food after the park so we don't have to pack a lunch. We head out and arrive at the park soon after. Scott, Carter and Trey are already there. Carter runs over to us like usual and I find myself lifted off the ground. Trey and Anders don't look too happy with this, but no one comments.

Gavin: Put me down Car!
Carter: Never little dude! You are just too cute!
Gavin: I will bite you if you don't put me down right now!

Everyone busts out laughing except Carter and I. I am dead serious. He puts me down after seeing I am not joking around and backs away slowly. I cross my arms and glare at him.

Gavin: Why do you ALWAYS do that? It is so annoying!! I'm not a baby!

Trey and Anders: Yes you are! You are our baby!
Gavin: Ugh leave me alone!

I glare at daddy and Trey and stomp away to the swings. They are after all my favorite. Fuck all of them! I will play by my damn self. Trey can wait! Carter doesn't come over and I happily swing by myself. I slowly slip into little space and my anger fades. Eventually Trey comes over and starts pushing me in the swing.

Trey: Hey little man, are you having fun?
Gavin: (Sassily) Yes! But what do you want?
Trey: Just wanted to talk to you and get to know you. I hope you will let me be your daddy one day too!
Gavin: Gavin have two daddies?
Trey: Would you like that?
Gavin: (making a cute thinking face) I think I would. Are you going to be my daddy too?
Trey: If you let me. Can I ask you some questions?
I shake my head yes. He seems nice. Little Gavin isn't as scared as big Gavin.

Trey: What's your favorite color?
Gavin: Red
Trey: Nice! Mine is blue and green. Favorite food?
Gavin: Dino nuggets and Mac N cheese
Trey: Sounds good buddy. Do you want to play on something else?
Gavin: Yes pwease. Can Carter come too?
Trey: Sure buddy, let daddy get him for you.

I don't even notice he called himself daddy. Trey calls Carter and daddy and Scott over. We all play hide in seek. Uncle Scott counts first and I run to hide in the tunnel. Carter gets in with me, but it's a tight squeeze for him. I giggle and get shhheed by Carter's big hand. Finally uncle Scott finds daddy first and he counts. We continue to play for a while. Trey finds me and tickles me lots. I push him away and run to daddy. Trey chases me and picks me up. He kisses all over my face and I giggle lots. I think he is okay now, but I'm not sure.

We all head to a diner to eat some yummy food. I sit between daddy and Trey. They both are touching me in some way. I know Trey was a meanie to me, but him and daddy make me feel safe right now. I pull on daddy's sleeve to get his attention. He looks down at me and smiles

Anders: Yes baby, what is it.
Gavin: Can Trey come over to play with us tonight?
Anders: If he wants to baby. Are you feeling better about him?
Gavin: Yes daddy, he said he could be my daddy too. I have two daddies?
Anders: Do you want two daddies baby boy?
Gavin: I think I do.

Everyone laughs at our conversation and coos at me. I just smile and pretend I know what they are talking about. I am in my own little world and my tummy is full and I think I have two daddies now. Hopefully life continues to get better so I can be happy. It will definitely be interesting from here on out.

Anders POV

The guys and I continue to talk while Gavin eats his meal. He seems to be in his own little world. It's so adorable. Trey agrees to stay the night with us tonight to see how things go. Hopefully Gavin will stay in little space and not have any meltdowns while Trey is with us. Eventually they will have to mate and he will need to move in with us. Gavin and him will need to be close to each other.

It's going to be interesting to share him, but I will do whatever to make my mate and little happy. It will be an adjustment, but I am willing to make it work. I just hope big Gavin is as good with it as little Gavin seems to be. I guess we will see!