Carter

The game room (imagine something like that in a room in their house)

Once I pull Gavin upstairs to the game room I show him all the cool games we have. We decide to play a racing game first. I kick his little ass at this game and he doesn't get mad like I figured he would. He seems way more chill than some of my other friends. That is a nice change. I decide to ask him some questions.

Carter: How old are u Gavin?
Gavin: 22
Carter: Nice! This maybe a dumb question but I have to know. How tall are u?
Gavin: 5'6, short I know.
Carter: Aww that's cute! You look pretty small so I just have to remember to be careful with you if we start rough housing.

He just laughs nervously and I decide to change the subject.

Carter: Did you go to college and if so what for?
Gavin: I was about to graduate with my degree in accounting.
Carter: Very cool, I am an author and Scott is a police officer. Maybe Anders will let you help with the accounting side of his job, although I doubt he would let you do so much work. He seems very protective of you.
Gavin: If you only knew the half of it. Ha

We both laugh at his joke and continue playing the other games we have in our game room. Soon enough Scott is calling us down to decide what we want for a late lunch early dinner.

We all vote on pizza and beer and decide to have a movie afternoon/evening. Plus a sleepover so that should be fun. I really like Gavin, he's a cool little dude. I hope we can become good friends.

Scott's POV
Once the younger boys head upstairs I ask Anders how it's going with Gavin. They both seem happy. He tells me he is ready to complete their mate bond and I couldn't be more excited for them. Once we call the boys down and I order the pizza, Anders and I asked them if they had fun.

Carter and Gavin: YES! Definitely!

They both shout at the same time.

Scott: I'm glad to hear that but let's use our inside voices please.

They both look guilty and I can't help but laugh. Anders joins in and soon we are chasing our boys around the house threatening to tickle them to death. Carter grabs Gavin and I know he intends for them to hide. I stop Anders from chasing them and we make a plan while the boys hide.

Scott: They are going to hide so we can give them a few minutes, it will be even better once we find them. They will be at our mercy.
Anders: I love the way you think.

We give them a few minutes and then head off in different directions upstairs to find our naughty boyfriends. Carter is going to be wishing he didn't run away from me. I hear the boys laughing in mine and Carters bedroom and decide to text Anders to meet me there.

Once we arrive we spilt up and search for them since the giggling has stopped. Anders finds them in the back of our closet and picks Gavin up before he can bolt. He drags a struggling Carter with him and I pull him to our bed.
Anders: You boys are naughty and deserve lots of tickles from the tickle monsters.
Scott: I have to agree with you Anders.

Anders carries Gavin to the bed and we both get on top of our little boyfriends. We both start tickling them and the room fills with sweet laughter that is music to my ears. I glance over and see Anders has both of Gavins hands locked in one of his giant ones. Gavin never had a chance.

Carter try's to fight off my advances but he's no match for me. I have at least 60 pounds on him. We continue to tickle the boys until they are both breathless and begging to be let go.

Scott: Once you both say we are the best boyfriends ever we will let you go.
Anders nods in agreement and Gavin gives in right away, but what he says shocks us all.