School is Hell

Info-
Y/N
Ultimate: Bug whisper (Can talk to bugs)
Friends: Ryoma, Kaito, and Keade
Enemy: Kokichi >:(
Haven't meet: Korekiyo, Gonta, and Shuichi
Favorite Bug: Praying mantis

————————————————————
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"First day of Hopes Peaks Academy." I said, I'm shaking looking at the building. Any thought of high school is frightening.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" A guy said he was pushing me. "Ah!" I fell to the ground. *sigh* Maybe this isn't for me. I should drop out of school. I got up and dusted off my pants.

A familiar voice called out to me from behind me, "Heya, kiddo.""Oh hey Ryoma. Did you win last game?" I said I knew the answer because he never loses. "Yea," he said, and looked down. "You dropped this." He picked up my ladybug hair clip.

He gave it back to me in two pieces. "Oh it's broken." I said Ryoma looked back to my clip. "I know a guy that has the same clip." Wait, a guy that has the same bug clip, that's unique. Maybe he knows where he bought it! "Sorry Y/N, I know that was your grandma's." He said he took out a fake cigarette and lit it.

"Um Ryoma, you know that you aren't allowed to-never mind. So who is that guy you talked about? Maybe he knows where I can buy a new one!" You said

"Yea, but I haven't seen him in awhile." He said this while scratching his head. "I think he still goes to this school..." He said he was thinking about it.

I look at my watch "FUCK RYOMA WE WILL BE LATE!" I said freaking out. "Eh, I usually just skip the first lesson." He said, "So chill." "I guess we can skip a little bit of school." I said.

"See, it's cool. We can hang out at the ice cream place." He said "Oh okay," I said, worrying. We started walking to IceCream Supreme as the leaves were fluttering in the wind.

"Hey Ryoma, remember when we first met?" I said. "Yeah, I wasn't really social with people." Ryoma said, sighing. "Haha, I remember when you told me to fuck off all the time." I giggle. "Yea yea, I was an asshole." He rolled his eyes, smiling.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

*At the Ice Cream Shop*———————————————————————————————————

"Vanilla or chocolate?" I said to Ryoma. "Hmm chocolate." He said "I want a Vanilla. One vanilla and one chocolate, please!"

"Okay, thank you. I will come to your table soon." The worker said.I took the table near the window.

"So, what time should we go back to class?" I said, looking at the table. "Well we can g-" He stopped in mid sentence. " I look at Ryoma. "Uh dude, are you good?" I said I'm confused! I turned to what he was looking at.

"Y/N & RYOMA""YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING SCHOOL!!!" Ishimaru yelled out the window, his face on the window. "Yeah, I'm um.." I stuttered. "Run." Ryoma said.

"What?!?" I said Before I looked back at Ryoma, he had left the area. "Fuck." I said. Why the fuck did he abandon me?!Well, he did say run. Well, I'm going back to school. "Okay, Ishimaru, you caught me." I said Might as well show the white flag.

"Oh wait," I said. "What is it Y/N?" Ishimaru turned his head. "Do you know anyone that has this clip?" I showed the broken clip. "HM, I believe I do." He said "Who?" I said "That's classified information!" He said it back. W. T. F. classified information??? What's that supposed to mean?

Ishimaru didn't say anything, so we just went back to school.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hell is the location of School Hell.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I sat at my desk. "Where have you been??" The teacher said "Um, I-I," I stuttered. "Y/N was at the IceCream Supreme!!" Ishimaru said. "Oh so that's where you have been. Whatever you do, don't do it again." The teacher said "You will pair for presentations with... Gonta!"

A big guy with green hair turned around. "Oh hi, I'm Gonta Gokuhara! Gonta is happy to have a pre..." he tried to spell out the word. "Pres... presentation partner!" He said happily.

"Oh okay," I said, looking away. I'm still upset about Ryoma leaving me.

"Is, um... what is your name?" He said "Oh I'm Y/N, the ultimate bug whisper." I said, Still looking away.

"Oh you like bugs!" He yelled.

"SHHHHHHH" said the teacher. "Oh, sorry teacher." He whispered. I said, afraid that he'd make fun of me.

"Gonta is the ultimate Entomologist!" HE'S THE ULTIMATE ENTOMOLOGIST?!

"Gonta hasn't got a name yet." Geez, he talks in third person a lot.
"Um.. my name is Y/N." He looked at me with stars in his eyes.

"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BUG?!" He shouted. "THAT'S IT, AND Y/N SHOULD GO TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!"The teacher said "What did I do?" The teacher looked at me with the 'shut up right now' look

Me and Gonta walked down the hallway to the principal's office. "Sorry for getting Y/N in trouble." He pouted.

"Oh it's fine, how about we leav-" Ishimaru was watching like a creep in the hallway.

"Is that a mondo selling DRUGS!?" I distracted Ishimaru. "WHERE?!" Ishimaru yelped. I grabbed Gonta. "Hurry come on, bro!" We ran.

Gonta grabbed me and took me into the boys' bathroom. He put his big hand on my mouth. "MH?!" I tried to talk.

"Gonta doesn't want Y/N to get in trouble, again." Really? Me? In the bathroom?!? Most importantly, in the boys' bathroom?!

He took his hand off my mouth. "Okay.." I said. "Gonta and Y/N can hangout after school though!"

"I guess *sigh* I'm just afraid.." I said. Gonta turned around and put his hand on my shoulder. It's okay that Gonta is an idiot too. "

Oh wow, how to say it is. Oh wow, how to say it is. "OH GONTA meant that Gonta and Y/N were in school together."

"Yea, I guess we should go to the principal's office."

"I'm sorry, Gonta." I said
"It's okay Y/N!"

Me and Gonta went to the principal's office and we both got out school suspension............................