Woods

I got out school suspension for a day. Great. I am sitting in my backyard or the woods.

I'm been trying to get this Praying mantis. "Your very beautiful!" I said to the lovely bug crawling on my shoulder.

"Here buddy." I handed him a died cricket. He started to bite on it.

"Why can't school be like this? So nice so peaceful and it makes me very happy."

I heard footsteps and some knocks at my front door. I walked to my front door. "Who want's talk to me right now?"

I open the door to see Katio my best friend. "I heard you got suspended." He said still with a smile on his face.

"Yea." I said. He walked in and sat on my couch. "Wanna play video games?" He waves the controller in his hand. "I guess." I said.
————————————————————
                       Night time
————————————————————
Me and Katio played video games. "So I heard about you and Gonta." He winked. "And?" I said confused.

"I heard you and Gonta made out in the bathroom." He smiled. "W-WHAT?!" I was redder than a cherry.

The character that I played on the screen died. "HAHA! Got you!" He laughed. "Whatever! You jerk!" I said. *Yawn*.

I lad my head on his shoulder. "Hey are you not playing anymore?" He looked at me.

He smiled. "Okay goodnight my shining star." He grabbed a blanket on me.

"HELLO??" I yelled with an echo. I was definitely a dream. It was dark with someone bleeding in my arms.

They had dark hair and glasses. "G-GONTA??!"

I woke up to Katio cuddling me with drool hanging on his mouth.

"Bro?" *sigh* I got up and took a walk. I grabbed my jacket. "Wow what was that dream?" The air was very chilly.

"I looked down my street to see a tall black figure." I stopped and ran up back up my street winded. "He-Hello??" I yelled down the street.

"Oh hi!" The figure said back. I took a step to see better of who it is. I fell and rolled down the hill the figure catched me. "Hi Y/N!" Of course, Gonta. "Hey Gonta." Also how the f#ck did I fall?!

"How is Y/N at this time." He smiled he's face almost shining.

"I-I um..." I said uncomfortable how close he's getting then it turned into a hug.

"Gonta was on a walk an-"
"AT DARK?!" I said.
"Yea, more bugs come out this time." He let go of the hug.

"I- okay yea that was a dumb question."
I said looking away. Internally slapping my head.

"Oh Gonta also should ask something." He stepped back. "Are you telling people Gonta and Y/N was.... kissing in the bathroom?"

"No! I don't know where that came from! I swear!" I said afraid if he wouldn't believe me.

"Oh, okay!"Gonta said. "Also Gonta and Y/N needs to start on presentation!"

"Oh, yea... I guess we can do it on... bugs?" I said. Gonta's eyes lit up like it did in the classroom .

"OH GONTA WOULD LOVE THAT!" Gonta yelled. Lights was turning on by near by houses. "Oh f@ck come on Gonta." I grabed his hand and ran up to my house. I think Gonta thought I was running too slow so he grabbed me and ran up to my house.