What We Do In The Shadows l Jude x Cardan

He was so infuriating. Gods above, every single time I saw his smirk, I had the need to punch him. He would sit in his pretty corner with his high-leveled friends. They would laugh at little jokes they made of us mortals. How our ears weren't as pretty as theirs. Or that we couldn't see in the dark. It brought fire to my eyes as if we had the choice of capabilities we were born with. Cardan and his pretty little rings can fuck off for all I care.

The bell rings as Taryn packs up the cheese and crackers I'd been eating.

"Stop snarling, Jude. We need to get to class," she says.

"Ughh fine," I murmured. I wouldn't stay too long anyway.

As I enter the classroom, I glance for the prince, as he's nowhere to be found. I bet he's hiding his pretty little tail somewhere. He probably noticed my anger from across the field and ran off.

"Hey, where are you going?" Taryn asked as I scurried to find a certain curly black-haired prince.

I look around the stone-built school. Its dark walls brought academia to feel to it. The sun is an exception. I look in the small rooms, where Cardan might be hiding. Which one would he choose this time? Last, it was the art room. The time before that, we were surrounded by flowers on the field.

I hear a faint chuckle towards the art room we had been painting a few weeks ago.

As I step in, I see a shadow of a tail on the canvas of the darkroom. The sunlight projected through the windows of the dim atmosphere. Then another chuckle comes from my right.

I see Cardan sitting on a table, eating the peach he had brought as a snack. The juice spilled over his lips as he took another bite from the sugary fruit. He slowly licks it off, making me wish it was my tongue instead. The sun beamed on his gold paint, surrounding his onyx eyes. He looked godly, but I knew he was far from it.

"Are you going to keep standing there, my sweet villain?" he says intensely, looking into

my eyes, "or do you want a taste?"

"Running away, are you Cardan? What was the reason this time?" I ask.

"You looked rather murderous, my sweet nemesis," he stands up and slowly walks

towards me, "like you were ready to kill." He gets closer with each step. I'm unable to move as he tightens the space between us.

"Maybe I was," I answer, "maybe I wanted to stab your heart with my dagger. What would you do then?" he gets close enough for me to smell the peach he had been eating.

"Then, I would take your punishment with pleasure, Jude."

"We can't keep doing this, Cardan."

"Keep doing what?" he asks as if he doesn't know what I'm implying.

"What we do in the shadows," I say.

"You mean how I get you in a room and kiss all your curves," he says deeply,

looking into my eyes. "Or how I corner you, and kiss you right under your ear, making you moan every time," he plays it out as he whispers in my ear. "Or is it how we sneak around and fuck until your sore enough, that you still remember our activities the next day."

I whimper as he nips at my neck, making me rub my legs together. He notices and

chuckles against my neck.

"Can you stop, my darling god?" he asks as he grabs my hips, and kisses down my neck towards my chest. "Cause I know, I can't Jude. I can't ever stop touching you." He picks me up and lays me on the table. He pulls the top of my dress down, revealing my breasts.

"Gods Jude, your skin is beautiful," he says mesmerized, then lowers his head and

sucks a nipple into his mouth making me moan.

"Cardan, someone's gonna see us," I say whimpering. His tongue takes turns wrapping

around each erect nipple.

"Let them, Jude," he pulls the remainder of my dress down my body and throws it on the floor. "Let them see how I fuck you the way I want, and you enjoy every second of it". He goes down my body, kissing my stomach.

"Let them see how Jude Duarte only softens for her boyfriend and prince, Cardan

Greenbriar." I moan as Cardan nips the skin right above my panties.

I had asked Vivi to bring me some from the human world when she visited, and Cardan had been a big fan of them ever since. I start to pant when Cardan wraps his fingers around my panties. He slowly pulls them down, as he looks at me in lust. He throws them on the floor next to my dress.

"Wet as always, my darling god." He kneels down on the floor and takes a hold of my thighs. Lowering his head, he licks my pussy causing me to moan.

"Fuck, Jude. You taste sweeter than any fruit."

"Cardan, please. Just fuck me already," I beg.

"My, my, Jude. Patience."

"If you make me wait a second later, I'll cut you Cardan," I threaten him.

He chuckles and takes off his coat and dress shirt revealing his naked chest. Then he pulls down his pants and underwear together making him fully naked, as I am. I whimper seeing him bare and hard. So hard.

I can't wait any longer, I reach for his hair and pull him in for a kiss. He automatically

groans and rubs his cock on my pussy. We both moan. Cardan grabs my legs and pulls me up into the middle of the table. Then he jumps up onto the table, in between my legs.

"Are you ready, my sweet nemesis?"

"Fuck yes, Cardan," I moan, impatiently.

He chuckles and slams into me.

"Cardan!" I scream. He groans against my ear. His hips thrust heavily against mine. I

moan loudly.

"Yeah, Jude. Let them all know you're mine," Cardan groans into my ear, "scream for

me." He pistons his dick into me, madly. I dig my nails into his back, screaming louder. My legs tighten around his hips. Cardan's lips kiss up to my chin, as I throw my head back in pleasure. He bites my chin as I reach my orgasm. I scream his name out loud. 2 strokes later Cardan cums.

We both lay down, breathing loudly. I climb up on Cardan's chest and lay my head down. He slowly plays with my hair, as I exhale and calm down from my orgasm.

"I love you, my darling Jude," Cardan kisses my head.

"I love you too, you pain in the ass," Jude says tiredly. Cardan chuckles.

They slowly get up and get dressed to go to Cardan's room in The Hallowed Hall for the remainder of the day. There, they would spend their time looking at Cardan's back. Scars replaced by Jude's nail marks she would make in pleasure. They spend their time in the secrecy of nothing but each other.