late night adventures || courtney x duncan

requested by: no one

Courtney sneaks out with Duncan in middle of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Duncan! Don't drop me okay?" the brunette girl yelled. "Chill Courtney! I'll catch you," the guy with the green mohawk said. Duncan convinced Courtney to finally sneak out with him, but since Courtney's window is to high for her to just jump off, she had to get him to help her. "On the count of three.." she said. "1.. 2..... 3!" Duncan shouted. She jumped off and landed in his arms. "See," he smirked. "Put me down now," she rolled her eyes playfully. He put her down and they walked to Duncan's car.

"So.. where to?" she asked. The brunette never snook out before, she's more of the... good girl. "Want to get food?" he suggested, she started smiling just hearing about food. "I'm so hungry! Yes please," she smiled even more. He opened the door for her as they got to his car, "Whatever the princess says," he smirked. He closed the door for her as soon as she got in. He ran over to the drivers side and got in. "Let's get Mcdonald's," Courtney smiled. Duncan began driving off, she connected her phone to his bluetooth.

"Let's listen to.. the weeknd," she said. Duncan agreed and they started singing along. "Man this is actually kind of fun!" she smiled. "You can thank me," he winked. She rolled her eyes. "And how can I thank you?" she asked him. He looked over at her quickly and smirked. "A kiss," he suggested. Her face went from serious to her laughing. "Nice one," she laughed. "I'm serious," he smirked. "No," she rolled her eyes. They made it to mcdonalds and he got in line.

The drive thru wasn't as busy. "What do you want?" he asked her. "Nuggets and Fries!" she smiled. "What drink?" he asked. "I'll take a frappe," she clapped her hands. Duncan always makes sure to get her what she wants, she is his Princess after all. "Thank you," she smiled. He pulled up to the speaker and rolled his window down. "I'll take a 10 piece nugget with large fries, and a caramel frappe to drink," he ordered.

"Okay.. anything else?" the lady asked. "A big mac with a large frie and a coca-cola," he finally ordered. "Okay! Will that be all?" she asked once more. "Yes," he replied. "Okay pull up," she said. He drove to the first window. "You're so sweet," Courtney smiled. He rolled his eyes. He didn't like to be called "sweet" or "nice" or anything good. "That will be 14.87," the person at the window said. He handed his card and payed. "Here's your receipt," the person smiled. Duncan nodded and drove to the last window. He got the bag and drinks and parked so they could eat.

"Here you go," he handed her the stuff. "Thank you," she took her food. Duncan was about to grab his food from the bag when she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Wait no! On the lips," he winked. She rolled her eyes. "Nope you weren't specific," she giggled. He rolled his eyes. They both began to eat and drink their drinks. They also talked about what they had going on as they ate. "Okay, well I should get you home," he said. "Okay," she smiled. He pulled out the parking space and drove off.

"We should do this more often," she smiled. "Sure thing," he laughed. For her first time sneaking out, Courtney seemed to have have fun. The drive was about 8 minutes until they made it. They snuck to the side of the house where Courtney's window is. "Okay, i'll lift you up and just push yourself up so you get in," he explained. "Okay," she nodded. He was about to pick her up when she stopped him. "Wait," she said. "I owe you this," she smiled. He looked confused until Courtney kissed him. He was shocked at first but kissed back.

She grabbed his face with her hands and slowly pulled away. They looked each other in the eyes  and smiled. "Thanks Duncan," she giggled. He lift her up and she got inside the house. "I'll text you," she whispered. He gave her a thumbs up and walked off, still thinking of the kiss. He smiled as he remembered it.