THIRTY EIGHT

Taehyung looked at the black haired boy standing by the door, his eyes wide, angry, and wow Taehyung had never seen Jungkook so fucking angry. Jungkook walked into the locker room, fingers twitching. Jimin walked in silently, wanting to know what was up.

“We were wrestling.” Sehun blurted out, and Jungkook’s eyes went dark, head low.

“What the actual fuck is wrong with you??” Jungkook shouted, and Sehun gulped.

“Jungkook I-I-” Sehun began, and Taehyung looked at Jungkook and realized Jungkook was looking at him. Jungkook was talking to him. Sehun looked as well, confused.

“Why the fuck were the two of you kissing?” Jungkook snapped at Taehyyung- who widened his eyes.

“Jungkook, wait- I didn’t kiss him! He-” Taehyung began, and Jungkook reached forward and shoved him against the wall.

“You always fucking do this, Taehyung. I trust you one second, and then-”

“Taehyung?” Sehun let out, voice low now. Jimin put his hand over his mouth. “Wait- he’s the one dude whose name you moaned while we were having sex??” Sehun snapped.

Taehyung froze. Jungkook turned around, and Taehyung smiled to himself a little. “I-I was?” Taehyung whispered, a little happy by this sudden happening.

“Oh, shut up!” Jungkook snapped. “Why the fuck were you kissing him?”

“I-” Sehun began, and then groaned, covering his face with his hands. “I don’t know! I just… I was mad because you-you were totally ignoring me for this guy. And then you moaned some guy’s name during sex, Jungkook. I was really fucking pissed but I didn’t wanna show it. So- so-”

“So you decided to cheat on me?” Jungkook asked, voice dripping with anger. Sehun gulped, looking down.

“No! I-it just happened! V was here- and then- I don’t know. It seemed like he was into it.” Sehun mumbled.

“What the fuck? No, the fuck I wasn’t. I’m straight, dipshit-” Taehyung began, and Jungkook turned around and Taehyung closed his mouth.

“You shut the fuck up,” Jungkook growled, and Taehyung nodded, feeling weirdly intimidated. Jungkook looked at Sehun. “Fuck you.”

“Jungkook- listen. I-” Sehun began, wearily. “I didn’t mean to. I swear. I just- I was really upset today! You called me a turtle fart, dude. It hurt. You were so touchy with V, but then get scared when I do anything. So- so-”

“Why me, though?” Taehyung mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. “Couldn’t you have hit it on Jimin or something? I mean… seems more your type.” Taehyung continued, and Jimin had his eyes widened still, a look of disbelief and complete flabbergast on his face. Like bitch he could not believe what the fuck was going on.

Sehun blushed at that. “I-I don’t know. Shut up.” Sehun said in a small voice, and Jungkook rose his eyebrow.

“You wanted me to top that day, didn’t you?” Jungkook said. Taehyung turned around, eyes widening. Upon hearing what Jungkook said, Taehyung had to bite onto his knuckles- to not burst out laughing.

“Shut up,” Sehun said quickly, looking away.

“You wanted V to FUCK you!” Jungkook accused, and Sehun blushed harder. “Shut up!!”

“Fuck.” Taehyung blurted out, letting out a snicker. Jungkook and Sehun and Jimin looked at him, and Taehyung couldn’t control- he doubled over in laughing, clutching his stomach and wheezing onto the floor.