FORTY TWO

“None of you can play for shit!” Taehyung shouted, and the boys in the football team all flinched visibly, looking down, scared. “Is this how you expect to win? Huh? Is it?!” Taehyung asked.

“N-no.” The boys murmured in unison. Taehyung snickered. putting his hands on his hips. “Really? Well, it sure doesn’t seem like it with how much you guys fuck around all the time!” Taehyung snapped.

“H-he’s scary,” Bambam whispered to Yugyeom, who gulped in agreement.

“It’s just… getting really hot… and you give us really short breaks, Taehyung-” Jaebum mumbled, and Taehyung looked at him, his eyes glinting with red.

“Did I say you could call me that?” Taehyung growled lowly, and Jaebum’s eyebrows rose, and he shook his head quickly. “Don’t call me that unless I say you can. It’s V for you.”

Taehyung then looked at the rest of the boys. Jimin sighed. “Tae, can you relax, please? Even Coach isn’t being so tough on us-”

“Shut it Park! I saw you fucking around the whole time. If you want to flirt with the cheerleading captain so bad then just join the goddamn team,” Taehyung said sharply, and Jimin turned pink. The boys started snickering.

“I-I wasn’t flirting with Eka. Shut up.” Jimin grumbled, looking away. Taehyung looked at the boys with raised eyebrows. “What the fuck are the rest of you laughing at? Shut up! 8 laps, and then you’re dismissed.”

“E-eight laps? V, no, please-” Jackson whined. “Did I fucking stutter? Take 8 laps each, now!” Taehyung snarked, and none of the boys moved. Taehyung frowned, but then heard a cough.

“Taehyungie?” Jungkook’s voice came, and Taehyung turned his head in an instant. All the boys instantly relaxed when he looked away, and Jungkook saw how they all looked super relieved and thankful while Taehyung wasn’t looking.

“Hey baby. Why’d you come here?” Taehyung asked softly, walking over to him and putting his hands on his waist. Jungkook reached up to fix Taehyung’s bandana, looking into his eyes.

“I just wanted to come see my boyfriend play,” Jungkook said, biting his lip with a smile. Taehyung smiled fondly and then reached down to kiss Jungkook’s cheek. Jungkook giggled.

Okay, not true. The reason Jungkook came was because Yugyeom, Jimin, and Youngjae texted him- begging him to come to the field so Taehyung would stop being such an asshole. Jungkook had rolled his eyes with a small smile and walked to the field.

“Don’t make the boys do 8 laps, Taehyung. That’s cruel.” Jungkook said poutily, and Taehyung’s eyes grew big. He chewed the inside of his cheek, and didn’t see all the boys clasping their hands together and silently begging Jungkook to change Taehyung’s mind.

“Ah- it’s not a big deal, Kookie. They’ve been super annoying this whole lesson. Coach would’ve given ‘em 10 laps, so-” Taehyung said, and the boys looked annoyed, kicking at stones or pretending to fake stab Taehyung.

“Hey, um-” Jungkook said, leaning in, mouth against the shell of his ear. “Maybe if you let them go now, I’ll ride you tonight. Hm?” Jungkook whispered. Taehyung stilled, hands gripping Jungkook’s hips tighter than before, mouth going dry.

“You guys can go.” Taehyung said weakly, and the boys all hooray'ed and yippie’d and ran around to collect their things and fuck out of here.

Taehyung leaned down and began kissing Jungkook firmly, and Jungkook giggled into his mouth, feeling a smack on his ass as the boys walked past. Taehyung pulled away and looked past him, eyebrows furrowed. “Watch it!” Taehyung snapped.