Chapter 1: A Place Called Frozen In Time

I opened my eyes and find myself waking up inside a room that feels cold, it made me shiver by the AC's cold temperature, so I'm warming myself up with my both cold hands. I noticed the big window outside the room. I get up from the sleeping bag and unzip it so I can stand as I watched the bright moon on the right side at the back of what seem to be subdivision houses that look exactly the same by the window where I'm peaking. "Strange," I thought to myself. A place I'm unfamiliar with but feels good to be in. I don't know how I got here, but it's certainly peaceful.

I decided to go outside so I turned and opened the door of the room leaving my dark blue sleeping bag, my phone with my headphones on it plugin, and went downstairs, I didn't bother much looking around what was inside since its dark. I headed to another door leading the outside of this, "house? huh." Then finally opened the gate, getting the big bike out of the way and find myself walking, just wandering my surroundings, I noticed there are few people here outside, that seemed frozen still, I draw closer to one man who is not blinking nor moving, its like time stopped. I run outside the streets, a bit far away from the subdivision I'm from and the people here were frozen still as well.

I reach for the strand of my short hair off-shoulder, touching it so slightly, still wondering what's going on? I'm wearing light blue pajamas and red slippers as I go outside.

Strange place. A strange place indeed. I like it.

While thinking for a moment I then had this cool idea, grabbing this opportunity, I went back to the subdivision and found the bicycle, a bit big but it was manageable to ride into, I then take some money and food from an open convenience store, it's okay anyway right? I'm mean, nothing seems moving here, except me and the air I breathe, but, I feel bad? Nah it's okay, you can pay for the next time. With a clear conscience I went back to the house, closing the gate, on my way to the sleeping bag with a bag full of money and food put it inside my sleeping bag near me, then putting my earphones to my ears while I lie down in a sleeping position, opening my phone to the music playlist, scrolling down as I click the song 'With all I am, finally zipping close my sleeping bag where I am inside as I closed my eyes.

This day has been weird.

As the song continues to play, I can feel my surroundings changing, shifting to another room as the song stopped playing, its a lot cooler from the previous room I'm at. That's when I know I'm home. I slowly opened my eyes and unzip my sleeping back then checked my phone's time (10:00 pm), finally back to my transparent casket, I can breathe inside though because of the oxygen tank transporting it inside so it will keep me alive, just near this casket. I opened it anyway.

"Oh, you're awake." a 40's woman's voice said. I turned my eyes to that woman. My mom, she's a doctor because of me...That's another story to tell. "Hi Mama, miss me?" I said tiredly.