Chapter 5: I was no more

"Ma'am the procedure is done."

"Thank you doctor, we have to do it, for her sake."

"I understand. You can take her home now, just leave the payment on the cashier ma'am."

"Yes doc."

I staired down my tummy...flat...I touch it and rub gently then droping my hand.

As my wheelchair about to turn, I faced the doctor one last time and he looked at me, then run's his lips across the left side from the right.

So I gave him the death glare before parting ways...

I don't have any energy left within me, god let me die. Why did he left me so soon? Why when we have something precious given from above? Why leave me mahal (love) why??!!

*flashback

The moment he came running after me, I didn't know he would be hit by a truck during the night...Its like my world stopped for a moment when I turned around, I saw him calling my name as he was hit by that very tragic moment.

That's when I tripped and fall from the ground...then....

*End of flashback

"Sweety were home."

Stairing blankly on the floor with my head down low, I didn't respond as they brought me inside the house on a wheelchair.

"Ma, I think Ate (big sister) needs some rest."

"Oh yes-umm, come sweety, up to your room, you need rest."

Mom gently carried me upstairs as my sister kraylene help by assisting, leaving the wheelchair behind.

Mom then took the blanket off the cabinet then put it on me as I closed my eyes while holding Hurtz's brown bracelet rosary.

Things that happend made me numb, I don't want to think for today but I let out a silent cry.

Weeks passed...I'm getting thinner from not eating, just water, so I stand from my bed and went downstairs to get some glass of milk. I do feel parched but before I went down stairs I put on my earphones and played the song 'Greenfields'. My family went for groceries because we ran out of rice, some eggs and others that made me home alone.

As I was putting a spoon full of powedered milk to my cup, I feel my surrounding to get blurry, too bad to barely see anything, and feel out of balance...So I tripped until it all went pitch dark.

My family then just arrive from home and honk to caught my attention. When they don't get a respond, they get out from the car and opened the door of the house to find my corpse on the floor, not breathing. That's when they went in state of a shock and then panicked as they run towards me.

"Sweety!!! Wake up!! No! No! Come back to us Ate!" -mom

"Ate Kaylene wake up!!!" -Kraylene

I then saw them crying and sobbing. My mom reaches for her phone and called the ambulance while my sister tries to wake me up by rececitating me back to life.

How come I can see all of this?

I wondered to myself, then out of thin air, I feel as to be ascended up to a great light on top of me, calling me in. Slowly it overcome me, till I was no longer on earth.