Stalker

A/N-hi everyone!hope you enjoy this chapter ;-;

Y/N Pov:
I was on my way home, but I noticed saiki was following me like a creep..

I constructed a plan inside my head, I think it'll stop him so I walked inside an empty alleyway in case he was actually being a creep.

saiki was still following then i pinned him to the wall

He was visibly shocked at the random action, it was quite a funny sight.

"Why are you me following me saiki?" I asked, making sure he couldn't escape.

He looked me straight in the eye he said "my house is in the same direction don't make stupid accusations"

'Oh! Now that was embarrassing as hell..' Internally crying as I shoved my hands inside my pockets and walked away from the boy, while saiki just looked at me with a deadpanned expression.

*TIME SKIP TO YOUR HOUSE...
Saiki was still following me ??

I assume his house might be close to mine, then I stopped in front of my house— I see saiki entering the home at my left, THE HOUSE RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE.

"wow- I didn't know we were neighbors." I attempted to make small talk, but he only hummed as a response with his usual deadpanned expression .

I could only sigh and enter my own home as well, seeing my mother happily cooking in the kitchen.

Not just a normal smile, it was a giddy one, the one you have when you like a special person.

"Welcome home, sweetie!" My mother happily greeted me, I waved at her because I was already drained, but my mom stopped me from going upstairs as she continued to talk.

"so you might not like this..but i.."
"i what mom?
"I HAVE A DATE!!"
"oh?thats cool mom,,,i'll be in my room just call me when its time for dinner"

My mother nodded, she was still happy— knowing that I was just tired and needed rest, her smile didn't falter.

*TIME SKIP TO YOUR ROOM...
I was headed up the stairs to head to my room,  opening my bedroom door as I hurriedly made my way to the bed.

change it if you don't like it*

i sighed as i crashed onto my bed "i wish i can sleep foreverrrrr"you said as you yawned

you got up to get dressed into your outfit

Change it if you don't like it*

"this is really comfy" I exclaimed as I looked around the room— then I realized.

"wheres my phone?"

Looking around once more before a notification sound chimed in "phew~ here it is..huh? an unknown number?"

???
hey y/n

you
state your name and bussiness.

???
its saiki

you
hey saiki how'd you get my number?

saiki kusuo
your mom gave it to me

you
oh that makes sense!

saiki kusuo
mhm

you
my moms calling me for dinner i'll talk to you later saiki!

saiki kusuo
ok bye

you
bye!!

Saiki K Pov:
you
ok bye

y/n l/n
bye!!

'why can't I read her mind..? she isn't like nendou..is she perhaps a physcic? no, that is impossible..should i ask her about it? THE RINGS. she has 3 rings maybe one of them is germanium.!'

I thought as I turned off my phone and made up ideas to possibly take off her rings.

'saiki is something else alright..'

'that was y/n's mind she must've took off her rings..' saiki said in his head

Y/n pov:
"im bored.."you said tiredly

"saiki wouldnt mind if i stalk his insta would he?nahhh"you said

searching his social media"wow.."

"he's cute when he isnt wearing his deadpanned face"

You chuckled at the photo on your screen.

"sweetheart come downstairs!" your mother said from down stairs

you ran down and you wouldn't believe what you saw infront of you..