Jealousy

Saiki K Pov:
'I haven't seen y/n all day..' I groaned in frustration as I was walking through the halls of pk academy.

"Yep, this is my classroom." I heard a female voice, immediately recognizing it as I scanned her figure.

'y/n..!'

My eyes became wider as I saw my girlfriend with a guy i've never met nor seen before,

I started to feel strange- envious, that's the word for it. 'what are you doing to me, y/n?'

"Eh? saiki?" Y/n called out to me, I walked towards her and this guy who keeps getting in close proximity with my girlfriend. "What're you doing here?" She asked, the guy still being by her side annoyed me a bit.

'who's that?' I asked y/n telephatically. 'Don't answer my question with another question.' y/n said, furrowing her brows in frustration.

"I was just passing by" I verbally replied to her question, eyes shifting from her to the guy on her side. 'now.. who's that?'

Y/n could only sigh at my antics and pointed at him, this weirdly smiley guy beside her made my fist clench. "This is the new student, the principal requested that I introduce him to the school as I also previously transferred her from out of country before school ended today.

"Hello~ I'm akio!" He introduced himself with a grin, waving at me happily as I furrowed my brows at him- his smile didn't falter though, how strange.

"Come on, akio. Let's continue with the tour, hm?" Y/n said as akio excitedly nodded, my girlfriend just side-glanced me before leaving.

'is she mad? what if she is? is it my fault?'

"Saiki!" I heard a girl's voice call out- it belonged to someone i didn't want to see.

'it's teruhashi, fuck.'

I groaned once more in annoyance, what great timing for her to come here. 'Y/n, save me please' internally cried out, wishing my girlfriend was here.

'saiki isn't with y/n! that means they might've fought or better,they broke up!' Teruhashi thought

Teruhashi immediately started to try and steal my attention, maybe recieve a word of praise from me or maybe some affection- that's never happening.

My girlfriend finally makes an appearance, and chuckled at the sight of teruhashi clinging onto me and acting like she could make me fall for her. 'You need help?' Y/n telepathically asked me as I quickly nod. 'Please.'

Y/n walks over to me and teruhashi, clearing her throat and capturing the highlighter's attention. "Hi, can you please stop clinging to my boyfriend all the time? It's weird." Y/n real talked her, stating all she needed to say in order for teruhashi to take the hint that I didn't want her- she didn't listen though.

'ugh! Y/n again!' Teruhashi thought
"ofcourse,sorry" Teruhashi says letting me go

'Thanks.' I shortly directed my gratitude to her as y/n hums in acknowledgement. "Let's go home, I'm tired." She said before walking away, her bag in hand as she stole glances at me.

I followed y/n, but we didn't talk to eachother.

"Are you okay?" I asked, breaking the ice. "Huh? I'm fine! just thinking about something." Y/n replied, letting out a nervous chuckle as she continued walking.

"What's on your mind then? If it's okay to share." I asked, quite curious on what's wracking inside her brain. "I'm curious about earlier, were you perhaps jealous when I was with akio?" Y/n asked, catching me off guard as I avoided her gaze.

"No." I replied to her question. "Liar~" Y/n teased before softly laughing. "I'm not." I said, denying her assumption. "You have a tell, saiki~" Y/n laughed once more, making me raise a brow in confusion.

"A tell?" I asked, not understanding what she meant by that. "Your ears become red when you lie, it's pretty cute actually!" Y/n said, pointing at my ears with a grin.

'I love her.'

I thought before my face turned red- what the hell is wrong with me. "Your face is red, are you sick?" Y/n asked as I shook my head, avoiding her gaze as she scanned me.

"Wait- let me feel your body temperature." Y/n gently placed the back of her hand against my forehead, the close-proximity was making me internally panic because what the fuck am I thinking right now while she's this close to me.

"You're face is hot!" Y/n exclaimed as her face went closer to mine, looking away in embarassed as she continued to scan me. She must've realized what she had said and what she was doing right now because she became red in the face as well. "Not in that way !" Y/n defended herself as she took a step back from me. I could only chuckle at her reaction because of how cute it was.

"Let's go home now, shall we?" I held her hand, intertwining our hands together as she shyly nodded- looking away from me whilst her face was an evident shade of red.

She's so cute, She's making me feel strange.