𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠~𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟

Dec 31(present)~11:59pm

"Happy New Year Y/n." The Pink Haired Boy Says As Fireworks Bursts In The Air.
"Happy New Year Strawberry Head!." The H/c Girl Replies As She Smiles At Her Partner.
"Y/n Just Wait A Couple Of Years,We'll Get Married." The Boy Says While Grabbing A Hold Of The Girl's Hand.
"I'll Be Waiting." The Girl Says Kissing His Cheek.

Dec 31(future)~11:59pm

"Daddy That Story Is So Cheesy !" A Young Girl With Striking Dark Pink Hair Says As She Made A Thumbs Down To Her Father.

'I Agree With Her Dad.' A Young Boy With H/c Hair Says While Bending Spoons."Oi Hands Of The Spoons,I Just Bought Them" The H/c Haired Adult Says As She Slaps Her Son's Hand.

A Pair Of Hands Snakes Around Her Waist "Kusuo-" She Gets Cut Off By A Peck On The Lips."Ewww" The Young Pink Haired Girl Says,'Kaede You Act Like You Don't Watch Romance 25/8 On The Tv With Mom.' The Young H/c Haired Boy Deadpans.

"Stop Being A Snitch Kei !" Kaede Says Grabbing Her Slipper.'Kaede Put That Down' Kusuo Tells His Daughter,Who Put The Slipper Down And Glares At Her Brother.

"Kei..Girls,Boys Or Whatever You're Attracted To,Doesn't Like Snitches." Y/n Scolds.Kei Sighs And Rolls His Eyes Playfully,"¡Mamá hay fuegos artificiales afuera!/Mom there are fireworks outside!" Kaede Says Pointing Outside,The Two 13 Year Olds Run Outside To Watch The Fireworks.

'I Can't Believe I Actually Married Someone As Special As You..' Kusuo Says Laying His Head On Y/n's Shoulder.Y/n Blushes At Kusuo's Words 'Your Still So Cute When You Get Flustered Too' Kusuo Says Before Chuckling.

"I Hate You.." Y/n Says Red Faced "You Really Don't Though" Kusuo Replies As Y/n Kissed Him On The Cheek And Watched As His Face Turn Red.

"Pfft~You're Right Mi Amor"