Dinner

Y/N Pov:
"Mom, who is this?" Eye-ing the man next to my mother before shifting my eyes back to her.

My mother's face turned red. "he's my date"

My eyes widenned, but I composed my self quickly and cleared my throat.

"Take care of her for me." Attempting to seem friendly, but I think I failed that part.

while pointing finger guns to the man next to your mother

His face turned 50 shades of red, I think my mother finally found her match. "I-I will..!" The man exclaimed as I nodded to him with a small smile, the two adults quickly exited my home with grins on their faces— they were cute.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden growl from my stomach. "I don't want to cook though.."

*AGGRESIVE DOORBELL NOISES*

"AHH!- who's at the door at this hour?" Cautiously heading to the door and opening it slowly to be met by a beautiful woman.

"who?-Oh!miss saiki!what are you doing here?-"

"Your mother is out, so I thought you'd be lonely at dinner and I wanted to invite you over to ours~!"

"Oh? I would love to eat dinner with your family, thank you.."

I replied to her, a bit relieved because I didn't have to cook.

TIME SKIP TO SAIKI FAMILY'S HOUSE:

"mom who's- oh." Saiki sounded dissapointed to see me, but I didn't care much because free food was literally right there !

"You must be our neighbor from colombia, right? " Saiki's father assumed as I nod slowly, we've never formally met before so I was a bit awkward with him.

"ku-chan! Take y/n to your room while I finish the food." Saiki's mom instructed him as I reluctantly followed kusuo up to his room, which he didn't have a choice on.

TIME SKIP TO SAIKI'S ROOM:

"hey y/n.."
"yea whats up?"
"why do you wear those rings?"

Getting taken aback because of the strange question,

"it was from my father." Answering straightforwardly before flashing him a sad smile.

"Right, sorry for bringing it up." He sounded guilty for asking his question, that's new.

"It's fine, saiki. I don't think it's a bad question to ask." Letting out a chuckle as I watched him avoid my gaze by turning his head.

(A/N-this is so cringey qwq)

"Ku-Chan! Y/n-chan! The food's ready~!" Saiki's mom cooed from downstairs, waking me up from my trance as I quickly headed to the door.

"You better hurry up or else I'll eat everything before you even get there." (Big back fl ㅠ ㅠ)