Part 1

WARNING contains swearing (censored but still) and forms of abuse 

"Oww!" Willie said, waking up suddenly after feeling a sharp pain on her side.

This was not how she'd expected to wake up, especially on her birthday. 

"Argh... That f*****g hurts! How did I end up on the floor-" she was interrupted in her thoughts by a knocking on the door. It was strange since she lived alone. 

It was at this moment that she realised she didn't recognise her room. The walls were painted dark blue and covered by all sorts of posters. They were the only personal touch added to the plain hotel-like bedroom. Everything else was extremely neat and simply decorated.

A second knock brought her back to reality. She hurriedly jumped on her feet at the same time that the door opened.

"Good morning young master, it is now time to prepare yourself for school," a woman wearing a suit and a name tag, which read 'Kelly', said. She was in her mid-thirties and had a neutral expression.

Not really understanding what was happening, Willie nodded and the woman left, closing the door. It wasn't before she was standing in front of a wall mirror that she understood her room wasn't the only thing that had changed...

To be continued -  this was only an introduction of the story, every chapter won't be this short - hope you enjoy ;)