Chapter One

Bang! Bang!

Dull, black eyes stared through the sight on a silver pistol. A calloused finger sat carelessly on the trigger, firing hot bullets into the bodies of its victims.

Hearing footsteps approaching, the man turned quickly, kicking the enemy right in the skull; his body making a nearly bone-crushing impact with the ground.

Taking his pistol, the leader pressed it between the enemy's eyes.

"Gotcha." He whispered, an evil smirk on his lips.

"Fuck you, Manjiro Sano."

“Well, you should’ve known your little rebellion gang could never amount to Bonten.” Mikey’s smirk turned into a frown. “And it’s Mikey to you.”

Well,” The enemy started off mockingly, “If you had never ended Toman, Tokyo wouldn’t have gone to total shit.” 

Mikey put his finger on the trigger, his white hair dangling in the enemy’s eyes as he lowered his head, his menacing eyes peering into the man’s own trembling ones. 

“Never speak of Toman you pig. Traitors die.” Mikey pulled the trigger, the enemy’s blood splattering all over his face.

Leave that shit in the past.

Toman this, Toman that. I’m sick of hearing that shit. It ended 12 years ago for crying out loud.

Mikey’s overlapping thoughts were reminding him of why exactly he ended Toman. He couldn’t hide who we truly was anymore.

All the betrayal, his own secret thoughts about those he cared for; He couldn’t hide his violent nature anymore. He wanted nothing more than to hurt people and make dirty money. 

After all, he had nothing left to lose.

Looking around him, he sighed in satisfaction; Enemies’ bodies lying dead around him, his gang members still standing victoriously.

“Those who don’t belong in Bonten are scraps!” A man with a pink mullet exclaimed, chuckling as he shot his last victim, who’s head was nearly smashed into the concrete. The man’s shoe was on top of the enemy’s head as he looked down at his dead body with no remorse. 

“All this blood. All the cleaning we have to do.” Another man stepped out from behind a beaten car, licking the blood beside his lip. His longer purple mullet a mess from all the fighting.

“Rin, you really have to start putting your hair up when fighting. Look at all the loose hair on your jacket.” Mikey deadpanned.

Rindou looked down, brushing his lost hair off with a scoff.

“I can handle myself just fine.” He hated being told about his appearance. “Anyway, where’s Ran?”

"Right here, little wittle brother." The taller male poked fun at his younger brother, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Shut it." Was all Rindou said back.

"Are Koko and Kakucho safe?" Mikey asked. "Have you seen them?"

"We're right here, boss!" Two more men came into view, one with long white hair, the left side of his head shaved; The other had black hair, his parted bangs nearly covering his eyes. One was black and the other red. Along with his heterochromia, a large scar reached from the right side of his head to across his left eye.

"What happened to Kakucho, Koko?" Mikey asked as soon as he noticed Kakucho limping.

"His dumb ass tripped." Kokonoi tried not to laugh at his scarred friend.