Chapter Two

Walking down the streets after all the panic died down, (Y/n) was on her second cig, and she had only been walking for a couple minutes.

She was incredibly stressed about the Bonten vs. Lotus situation.

(Y/n) believed in her own strength and her women's, but Bonten played dirty.

Looking up at the sky, she noticed a dark cloud was rolling in while the wind picked up a couple miles.

"Fuck." The leader groaned as she realized she forgot an umbrella.

A drop of rain put her cigarette out, (Y/n) sighing as she dropped it.

Ready to run into a shop with a room for a smoke break, she immediately put her hands up in defence as she bumped into someone.

"Watch out!" The man chuckled.

(Y/n) froze at the sound, afraid to look up as she knew damn well who it was.

Her hands began to shake and she felt the urge to vomit. She was in no position to face him now… after all these years.

"(Y/n)?" The man asked, knowing damn well how nervous she was. "How good is it to see you?"

This was all too sudden and too coincidental.

Had he followed her?

No, why would he?

All I wanted was a fucking smoke break. Is that so much to ask?

Looking up finally, (Y/n) swallowed hard, feeling her blood run cold as she stared into his deep menacing eyes

"Wow, you've just gotten more and more beautiful, haven't you?"

"Stop messing with me, dick." (Y/n) quickly redeemed herself, knowing that she could defend herself against him.

Sure, she would probably lose, but only by a little. She knew what techniques and moves he used in fighting.

"That's no way to talk to an old friend." 

"Pfft," (Y/n) dryly chuckled. "Shut up. Your little group of terrorists is going down. Sooner or later."

He looked so much different in person and compared to when he was a teen. It really was heartbreaking but disturbing as well.

"Terrorists?" The man questioned her name calling. "Yknow, you might be right."

He began to laugh at her infuriated expression.

"Mikey, leave me alone." She spat with a harsh tone, backing away from him.

"But what about the rain?" He teased, shaking the umbrella sitting in his right hand. (Y/n) didn't even notice it.

"I'd rather get soaked than walk with you."

"Ouch." He sarcastically said, holding a hand over his heart.

As (Y/n) began to turn around, Mikey grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"Let go, Sano." (Y/n) was done with his bullshit, getting ready to strike if needed.

"C'mon, walk with me." He begged.

(Y/n) yanked her wrist away, continuing to walk as she ignored his question.

"Fuck you." Was all she shouted back once she gained distance, still feeling his eyes that held mystery watching her.

Creepy.

No one could ever tell what that psycho was thinking. He rarely had any readable expressions besides that sarcastic smile, and since (Y/n) met him, he hardly ever expressed his thoughts.