Operation Santa

PRESENT

I was going to beat my record from last year. I granted 56 wishes. I trained this year with someone special to me but I would never actually admit it out loud imagine ME having feelings... no. Anyways let me be a teenage girl for a second his name was Jasper Miller. He's 6'4 long floppy blond hair with gorgeous green eyes and freckles. He's a professional assassin whom I told everything to he knows from my mom dying to me killing my dad. He didn't judge but rather praised me. He isn't a bad person, he has his reasons for doing what he does which I'm not going to explain right now.

The way we met was... weird he came up to me and said I have a wish and I thought he was a police or worse the FBI has caught up to me but he told me about his similar goal in life and offered to help me train being the skeptical bitch I am I brought an AK-47 just in case ya' know but I eventually warmed up on him and we easily became friends yet I might of wanted more now back in topic he was going to join me for the first time and I was sure we'd be an unstoppable.

Jasper was driving me on and on about strategy and I had some. I kept nodding and just agreeing to him. I couldn't focus. "Come one you have to focus" he said and I could tell he was getting frustrated. I'm sorry it's really hard to concentrate on this. Em this is your life mission, your one goal you have to focus. 'How can I when you're looking at me like that?' I thought to myself. "Okay I have to hack Operation Santa and look at the ones that are in the trash pile." I casually said. "Does that even work?" he asked sketchy of the plan. "No... but we hack in to the police and see reports and complaint of neighbors then we do digging and we interview act as FBI agents I have the fake id btw and we list all the people and decide who should be on our list finally making schedules at time, place, and the way see I'm not dumb." she explained while sort of rambling while he interrupted her by saying, "I never said you were." "But you thought about it," I mumbled." "I never did" he got closer. "Yeah well ok big shot" I was definitely going on a different road this year.