~24~

Louis looked at the smiling Ronald. "How are you doing? Did you take your medicine?" He asked as he approached him. "I don't need them today. I already am happy." Louis smiled. "Well i am happy for you but this doesn't mean you can skip them." Andy!!! Bring his medicines here." Louis said making Ronald pout slightly. "But i was happy." Louis looked at him giving him a pointed look. "Medicine is for you to stay healthy. Not happy." "I spent time with Neil today. Why are you making him practise that. I don't like it." Ronald complained while taking medicine from Andy and swallowing them.
"He act all mighty and brave but can you believe he let some fools hit him while he laid on ground." Louis scoffed making Ronald laugh. "You know what. He is just like Amber. In every aspect." Ronald stood up and turned to Louis  "let's get inside! Its getting cold out here." They both went in not knowing that Neil was listening to their conversation from the terrace. "I can't understand them at all." Neil sighed and looked at the plate of fruits that were there on the order of Claire since according to her Neil don't take care of himself. "Humphhh... she can try all she want. I ain't gonna eat them." Maid just looked at his childlike stubbornness dumbly.
Neil came down when Claire entered in house. " hey Neil. How was your day?" She asked as she took in his appearence. "It was perfect" Neil grinned at her. "Until you came and ruined it." He added in fake sweet tone making the smile on Claire's face to fade away. "And your day would be more ruined when you have to practice some hectic exercises tomorrow". Louis statement make Neil to remember the punches he took from Han. "Hunhh" Claire not knowing about their activities shrugged. "And how's my favourite daughter doing?" Louis asked and gave her a hug. "I am fine." She smiled and Neil rolled his eyes.
[Time skip]
Neil looked at Amanda and Nash's homework. "You guys are going good but why are you not getting a grip on mathematics Nash?" Neil asked while staring at Nash expecting an answer. "You aren't giving us time like you used to be." Nash pouted and Amanda agreed with him. "And Dad is the only one who took us to parks too. You are too busy with your job." Amanda complained and leaned in to Neil. Nash too came and sit with him. "Hmmmm!!! What about we go to park tomorrow. I will prepare your special meals too. Ok?" Neil let the study related topic to slide for now. "Ok!!!" Both said and looked at Claire who came to them. "What are you guys planning?" She asked. "We are going on a picnic tomorrow. Wanna join?" Neil asked reluctantly since he knew he wasn't very nice to her. "Yes! I will ask dad to look after for a day." She squealed making kids grin. "Why don't we ask dad and uncle too?" She suggested making Neil to look away. "You ask them then." Claire grinned. "Yushhhh"
After sometime Neil got busy in his own emails and tasks while Claire and kids start to play games since they got nothing else to do.
Neil looked at the other figures in his room on all the noises they are making. "Keep it low kids." Nash rolled his eyes and Amanda make a 'zip your lips' gesture making Claire laugh....
It was a nice and warm family time. Neil thought and get to his work again with a smile.
~~~~Aaina Mir~~~~