~Epilogue~

Nash rushed inside the house with three year old twins on his tail. Their noises can be heard all across the home. While a 5 year girl was painting her grandfather's nail. "You gonna look so pretty after this." She assured her grandfather. He smiled trying not to show his worries cause he knew he will be ending in a sorry state.
Claire laughed at the scene and pulled out the baked cake out of oven. "Nash!!! Get the kids here. Your brother will be home soon. We have to complete preparations." She said as she start mixing the icing for cake.
"Sis he will be busy right now. We still have 4 hours." Nash replied to which Claire pouted. "You missing baba?" Three year old Xavier asked.
"Yes baby but now you are here so I am fine." She picked him up and hug him. "Me too mama." Javier, the other twin asked and get the hug.
Amanda brought the gifts and other decoration stuff and they started working at it.
After 3 hours of hard work they finally completed the task and Claire went to get ready for the small birthday celebration.
[Neil's POV]
I was completing my work when my daughter send me a voice note. I smiled as i listened to it and make my way out of the office. I have the habit of leaving after others so I don't get to meet anyone on my way to my car. Anna seemed to be excited for some reason. I drove the car to my home.
It looks like just yesterday I was begging Claire to give me a chance. And now I have a family.
[Flashback]
I sat on the ground near her. Putting my hands on her lap.I begged her to give me a chance. It was like history is repeating itself. She looked at me and smiled. It gave me hope. But then , "NO" came her response. "You think that I can forgive you this easily?" To which I just shook my head. I was too embarrassed to even say something. She left me there to be alone.
After that day, I keep trying to get her approval. I will leave small notes for her saying nice things, will fetch her food and other stuff she want, taking care of her health and even setting her closet. Taking her on small dates, dinners, bringing her small gifts. Even giving her massages. And the day when Anna was supposed to be born, well it was I who fainted cause of anxiety of her giving birth. So I wasn't there for her all the time. After that we start mending our relationship. I didn't took over the company tho. But we worked together. Ronald, I mean dad, is getting better and better. Nash and Amanda are doing fine too. And as for Louis, I still don't like him. He always is there with his sarcasm. But over all, I am happy and relieved.
[End of flashback]
The house was oddly dim lighted. I went to my room and BAAAMMMM... I was greeted by kids who jumped on me and singing the birthday song. I picked up my daughter and patted Xavier's head and pinched Javier's cheeks.
"Daddy blow the candle then make a wish of me growing big faster." Anna babbled while I hugged Ronald and Nash. Amanda as usual get a head pat from me. And as for Claire, I will settle the scores in room with her. She smiled and I let Anna down. After a small birthday party they all went to their room while me and Claire lie down on bed. "I never thought that you would ever be this good with family." She stated to which I turn my head toward her. "I was always good with kids. It was just me being stupid." She smiled and poked my cheek. "Let's go on a date tomorrow." I asked to which she nodded and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Happy Birthday, Neil."  With this we went to sleep knowing that we will be having lots and lots of birthdays together. We will be together in future till our hair turn grey and we lost the charm of youth but we will be still beautiful to each other. That's all we need and and that's any person need in their life.
Hey guys, so the story ends here. Hope you have liked it. Tho it have quite an awkward story line but I tried my best. English isn't my first language. So it was quite difficult to write down the feeling of people. And obviously describing the scenarios was difficult too. But I made it happen and am quite happy with it.
~~~~Aaina Mir~~~~