~5~

[Neil POV]

It has been a month I have started working in this company and I have noticed something unusual. That the CEO kept staring at me and literally use pickup lines on me. She is a bit odd. But again, as long as I am getting my salary, I don't give a damn. "Neil you have to attend a party with me, no excuses it's important." Yeah you guessed right it was Claire, always bossing around. "here is your suit and other things you can use. My driver will pick you up at 7:00 P.M." she said while placing her things in bag and hung it on her shoulder. She gave me a smile and start to move closer to me. What the hell is she doing. I started to move back but damn why do I feel like stupid girl who is sandwiched between his badass lover and the table. "ummm ma'am what ar... are you doing." She stared into my eyes and then she leans in...what is she doing. And then she raised her hand, I can hear my heartbeat. And then she picked up a file from the table...huhh...I gave her a dumbfounded look.

"I needed this file actually and you were moving out of the way." she said and leave me there with a smirk plastered on her face. What the fu*k. I was having a day off before my leaving time. So, I am going to rest cause even if she gave me a day off, I still have taken the last half an hour to get ready so I went to my car and left the company. On my way home I bought some stuff from the store and there I saw Amanda's favorite limited flavored ice cream so I bought it with Nash's favorite chips pack because I know it would be the declaration of 3rd world war if I only bought one's favorite thing. When I was exiting the store, I saw Claire with a not so aged man. He was a handsome man. Just when I was exiting the store by totally ignoring them but that man caught my wrist "y...you are m...my so...son. you just look like her...you are just like Amber." I got startled at the mention of my mother. I harshly pull my hand from his grip and walk away as fast as I can. I never wanted to go through the pain I have experienced in my former city.

[Claire POV]

Ronald uncle have for the first time talked to a stranger and that was Neil. Although I love him but I find it kind of rude that how rudely he pulls his hand back. But I am 100% sure that my today's surprise will melt his heart. I know he don't like me much but I know that he won't just disagree because I really love him....

so dear readers just try to figure out what will be the surprise. You can try to figure it out. Hope I see you tomorrow. Till then take care.

~~~~Aaina Mir~~~~