4|His

As Eijiro slept in Katsuki's arms a soft melody could be heard from the outside of the blond's room as long with whispers and some giggles, some lyrics could start to be heard and then...

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drum

The couple woke up, startled by two loud thumps that luckily didn't take the door off its hinges.

"No more aliens" Eijiro whimpered, still half asleep.

"What the fuck!" Katsuki barked storming out of his bed, ready to bite off a few throats.

The Alpha knew that there were only four idiots without enough brain cells to have the courage to do something as stupid as waking him up early on a sunday morning.

But, if the blond were to be honest, that wasn't what pissed him off the most, but the fact that they had had the audacity to take his Omega from his arms.

"Make 'em pay" his Alpha growled.

"Which of you wants to be the first to fucking die?" he spoke, his hands sparkling as he started to chase down the four laughing idiots down the hall.

"Kats, wait!" the redhead tried his best to get to the blond.

"Oh man, we are so dead" Kaminari laughed as continued to run away.

"If I die because of a stupid TikTok..." Shinso left the sentence hanging as he skipped the last steps and hid behind a couch in the common room.

"If that's how I go..." Sero started, sliding on top of a counter, landing inside the empty trash bin.

"That's how I go" Mina continued, hiding inside a cabinet.

"You can run but you can't fucking hide, shitty bastards!" Katsuki shouted as soon as he landed on top of the coffee table.

"Katsuki, bro c'mon" Kirishima stood by his side, hands on his knees as he catched his breath "Can we do this after breakfast? We already awake anyway, food first, then you can explode their asses or something" the redhead said.

Bakugo had to stop for a moment, trying to process Kirishima's state.

"Fuck" the blond grunted, a light blush dusted his cheecks as he guided the Omega to the kitchen, hands glued to his waist.

The night before, they had gone to Katsuki's room where they spent hours just talking and stopping here and there to make out. So, when they realized how late it had gotten, they decided to take turns showering.

What the blond didn't expect was to get out of the bathroom to see Eijiro sitting on his bed, carefully brushing his hair and humming, wearing nothing but his skull t-shirt.

His Alpha had gone nuts inside his head and it took everything in Katsuki to stop himself from claiming the redhead right there.

So yeah, you can't blame him for pulling up a Kaminari and short circuiting for the second time.

"Tch, you heard him, you bastards are safe. For now" Bakugo stated loudly as he made Eijiro sit on top of the counter by the stove and started cooking.

"I'm starting to think that the TikTok wasn't worth it, man" Denki sighed as he got out from his hiding spot along with the other three.

"So now you think?" Mina spoke, a hand on her hip and a raised eyebrow, disbelifying.

[...]

"Holy shit! It was totally worth it!" Kaminari stated, one hand holding an ice packet to his eye and his phone on the other.