18. Take care of her

As a police officer Jisoo's life is nothing but hectic. She gets all sorts of difficult tasks because she exceeds at her job, is smart and dependable. She was sipping on her coffee and finishing some paper work when her superior came in.

"Good morning." He stood across her table and tugged on his hat, greeting her.

"Hi Captain Seungri." Jisoo greeted back while her eyes didn't leave the pile of paper she was working on.

"Sorry but I got to distract you for a moment." He said as she stopped and dropped her pen. "I got a new job for you."

Jisoo was already on her feet and grabbed her jacket, knowing this meant it was something important and she was supposed to go on duty immediately.

"Let's talk somewhere more private..." The Captain whispered and called Jisoo to his office where he closed the curtains and locked the door.

Oh wow, it must be something top secret. He rarely locks his door.

"What's up, Captain?" Jisoo took a seat and looked at the man who was carrying a serious expression as he plopped on his swivel chair.

"First of all, I don't want you tell anyone about this. Do I got your word?" He asked her quietly.

"Yes, sir." Jisoo nodded her head without hesitation.

"These are not orders I usually give out but I was left with no choice..." The man sighed, rubbing his temples.

Jisoo listened attentively and didn't interrupt him.

"There has been a new gang in town, they grew rapidly. A series of vandalism and gang fights followed their formation. I can't arrest them because they are always masked and we havent found out their identities,"

Jisoo heard something about this gang too. Her colleagues were talking about them because apparently they are smarter than your average thugs.

"Except for their leader. However we already arrested this person twice but they always managed to be released due to lack of evidence that they committed a crime."

That's too bad but if the law judges them for not guilty, they can't do anything about it.

"My hands are tied. If we don't get rid of that gang, we will have a lot of work to do. I honestly don't feel like cleaning up after those losers. Which is why I want you to take care of their leader." Seungri gave her a meaningful look.

Jisoo blinked, trying to decipher the order she just received.

"You understand, right Jisoo?" Seungri stared at her with a dark expression.

Realisation flashed through Jisoo's eyes.

"Oh..." She nodded, finally understanding. "Yes, sir. I will take care of it."

Seungri smiled. "Great. I knew I could count on you and don't worry. After you are done, I will give you a huge promotion."

"Thanks, sir. Send me the leader's address, I'll take care of them immediately." Jisoo smiled and stood up.

Seungri laughed heartily and slapped his thighs which caught Jisoo off guard.

"I didn't know you were like that! If I had known I'd have given you tons of these jobs before!" He grinned, then pointed to the door. "Go, there is a folder with all the details on your table."

"Yes, sir. I'll be back." Jisoo bowed and left the room.

While Jisoo left, Seungri already changed the information of their leader on his computer from 'alive' to 'deceased' before he pressed enter and laughed.