15. Playground 3

"Anyone else want to say something? Vent? Relationship advice? Finances? Parenting?"

"Yes me." Jennie raised her hand as the heads of everyone seated in the circle turned to her.

"So basically it was tough enrolling my boy to primary school. He is so hyper and the teachers have a hard time getting him to do as they say. They shifted him to a class that has a part-time therapist as homeroom teacher."

Everyone listened attentively as she retold recent happenings.

"It's gotten easier and he likes his new teacher. She is more patient and knows how to handle him better. He gets less upset in classes and when it gets too much they call me."

She cleared her throat and thought about how to start her further monologue.

"So... now, there is another issue. I was thinking about dating someone... and I'm not sure how he would react or if I should tell him. Heck, if he even understands what that means.."

Jennie sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"I have been pining on her for over a year and I think she likes me too..." She sighed dreamily.

"Jennie." Rosé, another single mom interrupted when Jennie was done talking. "We all know you are talking about Jisoo." She pointed to her.

The crowd gave hums of agreement.

"That's me." Jisoo smiled waving at everyone.

"Please just date Jisoo." Bobby, a single father voiced out his opinion. "You two flirt in literally every gathering that we have. Every single one."

"That's debatable." Jisoo retorted. "All Jennie does is being cute and then I note that she is being cute." She aimed a flying kiss at her.

Jennie caught the kiss with a smile and pressed it on her lips, making everyone gag and groan.

"Anyways." Wendy intervened and made everyone calm down. "Personally, I think you should introduce your child to your significant other when it gets serious between the two of you. Otherwise he will get attached and saddened when it doesn't work out."

"When I had a girlfriend, I didn't break it to my daughter. She just got to know her as one of my acquaintances and it developed naturally. Eventually she understood herself. Although I always limit affection with my partners in front of her." Bobby told his experience.

That gave Jennie some reassurance. She decided to go for the natural way too. Their meeting dismissed for the day.

"So," Jisoo picked up Jennie's jacket from the coat stand and helped her wear it. "You want to date me?"

"Who told you that?" Jennie teased, slipping into her jacket as Jisoo zipped it up for her.

"I happened to overhear." Jisoo squished Jennie's cheeks in her hands and pecked her pouting lips.

"Are you sure I was talking about you?" Jennie grinned, interlocking her arm with Jisoo's while they walked out.

"I sure hope so. I'd hate to be a side fling." She ruffled Jennie's hair with her other hand and kissed her fluffy cheek.

"You are my one and only!" Jennie smiled, hugging Jisoo on a whim.

"Nice. My charm is working then?" Jisoo pulled her close to her and planted her lips on the other's forehead.

"Mhm. Who wouldn't be charmed by you?" Jennie hummed as they moved to Jisoo's sports car.

Jisoo opened the door for Jennie before she went in. Jennie went to her seat and didn't move since she knew Jisoo preferred to buckle her seat belt up for her.