Hot Tutor

TW: blood, math,books

You angrily make your way to the library mad that the principal assigned you a tutor because you weren't turning in your assignments for stupid fucking math. You open the door of the library and all your anger goes away when you spot the table your tutor is sitting at.

'Damn, he's fineee' You think

You walk to the table and sit down he's on his phone so he doesn't notice you so you just decide to stare at him and his pretty features until he notices your there. (weird but ok)

After a whole hour he finally notices your beside him.

"Oh hey" He says lookng you up and down

"Hey, your my tutor right?" you reply with a small laugh knowing damn well that he is considering your the only 2 people in the library.
"Oh uh yeah you must be y/n, right?"
You nod and he then takes out a math(🤢) book.
"So um my names Alex btw"
"What are you mostly struggling with?" he asked looking in to your y/e/c
"Ugh algebra"
"Alright then lets get to work"
*~ minutes later ~*

its about 5:00 pm when you finally get through everything he starts putting his stuff up when he looks at you and starts staring at your soft lips(totally not crusty) you both then lean in and give each other a passionate kiss.
He picks you up and sits you on the table. He then realizes that he left the big ass math text book on the table. He asks you to put the book on the ground and whilst your putting it down you get a paper cut and he then says "oh shit, hold on let me go get you some band-aids" he then leaves the library and goes to the nurses office to get band-aids. While he's gone the paper cut gets bigger and you bleed to death.
----
A/N
This chapter was meant to be weird. (sorry for typos)