chapter 11:

"Oh no you dont-" Madeleine got up and ran out of the room to find Espresso. When Espresso had been found, Madeleine grabbed him and went back to the room, throwing Espresso onto the bed and getting on top of him so he can't leave again.

"Madeleine what are you doing?!" The smaller tried to escape but Madeleine was too heavy.

"Can't I have more cuddles? I hate seeing my dear Espresso alone..."

"Well maybe your Espresso doesn't want cuddles!" Espresso was still trying to get Madeleine off of him.

"Why are you trying to push me away? I only want to be yours and have you as mine. Is that too much to ask from you?" Madeleine gave Espresso a sad look which almost made the coffee made feel sorry for him. Almost. But no.

Espresso eventually stopped struggling and let Madeleine give him cuddles. He wasn't very happy with it though.

"Espresso... You remember the dream you had? Wouldn't it be nice for it to become reality?"

"Wh- what?" Espresso was surprised by this question. It didn't seem like something that Madeleine would ask. Espresso didn't want to accept the offer but something inside him did. "Well... yes that would be nice..."
_____________________________________________

Yea I'm just leaving it like that :)
Sorry I needed to update the story and this was pretty much all I had written