The true yin and yang ship? [ATLA, cosmic_hoodie]

☯︎ ~⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙~ ☯︎

☯︎ ~⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙~ ☯︎

[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR (cosmicish)]

hot take: Okay so, there has been a lot of controversy surrounding what the real yin and yang in atla ship is. (kataang vs zutara whats new?) And I found the answer. No, even though I am biased to kataang, kataang isn't the answer... But, neither is zutara.

I think zukaang is the TRUE yin and yang ship. 

It just makes sense for me. If you take a rewatch of atla, you'll notice that most of the things that they both do are revolved around eachother.

 So, I'm not saying that everything Aang did in the series was revolved around Zuko, but if you look at Zuko's character you'll have to notice he was literally was made for Aang. Really, not just in a romantic way. He was made to hunt Aang down, and even after that his journey was still revolved around Aang. And most of the stuff going on in the first season with Aang, was revolved around Zuko. Sometimes (actually a lot more often then you think) Zuko's decisions impact Aang is big and small ways. (in the crossroads of destinies, Aang almost dies) And vise versa.

 If anyone wants more on my hot take, then let me know. Thanks! 

~cosmic_hoodie