Youth Campus Romance: 10

Looking at his parents' eager gaze, Wang Minyu swallowed what he had said when he was dumped by Yan Xiaoxiao.

He was not stupid.

He knew that his parents had taken a fancy to the Yan family's wealth. If his father knew that he couldn't even see Yan Xiaoxiao's face now, he would wait for his leg to be broken.

Wang Minyu pretended that there was nothing wrong, smiled openly and said.
“Me and Xiaoxiao? Of course, the relationship is very good. She loves me so much. She is what I say, so you can rest assured. ”     

Father Wang and Mrs. Wang breathed a sigh of relief, that's good.     

Father Wang waved his hand and asked Wang Minyu to leave first. Wang Minyu didn't want to stay any longer, so he went out of the study when he saw this.     

Seeing his son leaving, Father Wang pondered for a while, and said to his wife,

“When you look back, you will ask Yan Xiaoxiao out, and you will apologize to her. Don't affect her relationship with Minyu because of your relationship. The most important thing is that Yan can't be dissatisfied with Wang. ”     

Mrs. Wang was unhappy, but she didn't dare to disobey, so she quickly agreed, thinking that Yan Xiaoxiao loved her son so wholeheartedly anyway. At that time, as long as she agreed that the two of them were together, that stupid woman would definitely not mind. .

Soshe stopped rejecting, and neatly took out her mobile phone to contact Yan Xiaoxiao in the name of Wang Minyu.    

 Yan Xiaoxiao hesitated after receiving the call. The old housekeeper promptly said that if the young lady didn't want to go, she would refuse for her.     

“No. "

Yan Xiaoxiao shook his head,

“I'd better go and meet, so that they don't give up on entanglement." ”

“It's up to the lady to decide. ”

The housekeeper asked someone to prepare for Yan Xiaoxiao's trip.     

Mrs. Wang asked Yan Xiaoxiao to meet at the cafe last time. As soon as she arrived, Yan Xiaoxiao felt uncomfortable. The last time she came here, she brought her a very bad memory, not to mention that she was almost killed later.……     

Yan smiled and shook his head, stopped thinking about it, and walked directly to the agreed box.     

Last time Yan Xiaoxiao was just an ugly duckling with no money and no power. Mrs. Wang casually booked a remote location and sent him away. This time, Mrs. Wang booked a luxury box to entertain her, and did not dare to neglect her.     

At this time, Ye Junge was dating Mo Sheng in the box next door.     

When it comes to dating, Ye Junge actually came to see the excitement. Although 004 can also paraphrase it at home, it is more interesting to see it with his own eyes. When you are up close, 004 can open the video that comes with the system to show him the situation in the box next door.     

Mo Sheng found that the young master didn't say anything absent-mindedly.
Since he forced Ye Junge, he hadn't been able to eat meat for so long, and he would be unconsciously weak in front of Ye Junge, and he didn't dare to speak out if he was dissatisfied.

Ye Junge didn't care about him. He was upset, and he didn't bother to explain that he was not very angry. Just let his lover be uneasy all the time and have a long memory.    

 The video played by 004 still has sound, but no one can hear it except Ye Junge. The sound insulation effect of this coffee shop is very good. With Ye Junge's five senses, you can only vaguely hear the conversation next door. It would be great to have 004 to help.