Women in Men's Clothing: 03

“When can he be the son of the world...” He didn't finish speaking, and smiled at himself, knowing that it was impossible to think about it.    

 Ye Junge was a little bit tired. Although he knew that Gers were raised as a woman in this world, he still couldn't accept it.

In his heart, a man should look like a man.     
Ye Junge was not interested in ridiculing each other with a bunch of trivial ladies and young men/women who were sad about spring and autumn.

He walked deep into the imperial garden by himself.     The palace banquet is not given to subordinates, so just tell the palace maid if you have something to do.     

Ye Junge waved his hand and asked the palace maid who stopped to greet him to leave on her own, and continued to walk forward. Through the database query, she had already found the place where Luo Annian and Fu Yanbai met by chance in the plot.

Ye Junge just had to go over and watch the play and act by himself. Speaking of which, he has never seen the protagonist of this woman becoming a man suffer.     

“Brother Fu. ”As soon as Ye Junge arrived at the place, it happened that the two of them had already met. It seemed that Luo Annian had already said a lot to get closer, but it was a pity that it had no effect.     

“If His Royal Highness the Ninth Prince has nothing else to do, please forgive the minister for retiring first. "
Fu Yanbai still wants to find the eighth prince as soon as possible.

Now that the eighth prince is a man, the two of them will not be misled by others if they are closer, but the eighth prince is not as favored as the Ninth Prince, and there are not many opportunities for them to meet.

There are not many opportunities. However, soon the eighth prince will be able to enter the sixth ministry to do things. As long as the eighth prince goes to the Ministry of Rites, they will be able to meet every day.     

When Luo Annian saw that he was leaving, he quickly stepped forward and grabbed his sleeve: “Brother Fu! ”     
Fu Yanbai's complexion changed. They were both unmarried, so it would be impossible to tell if they were seen by others.     Ye Junge stepped out first, pulled out his sleeve, looked at Luo Annian coldly, and said, “Please respect yourself  Your Royal Highness the Ninth Prince! ”     

Luo Annian was overjoyed when he saw someone coming. After discovering that it was Ye Junge, his face became ugly, but he couldn't help being a little proud when he thought of Mo Yuanling's relationship with him: “It turned out to be Yuanling's ‘Zhengjun’, which was really rude. ”     
Ye Junge looked at him playfully, he thought he would be angry in this way? Well, I'm a little angry, huh, you must make Mo Yuanling look good when you go home.     

“Since the Ninth prince knows that I am the sovereign of the general, it is better not to call it so kindly. You see, before, I didn't make others think that my general had any inside information with you, and it was plainly bad for the general's reputation.
Well... well, there is also Your Highness your ‘reputation’. ”Oh, he can reread, can't he?     

Luo Annian's face turned blue and purple in an instant. Although it was rumored that those people admired him, it was not that no one said that he was unclear with a bunch of people. What's more, it is not necessarily a good reputation to have a bunch of people admire him, especially for a man who is in a relationship but has not married yet. For a daughter/woman, this will also make some people with strict family style feel slutty.