chapter 7

On the day of the pageant (Jessicas pov) Jessicas dress

so we arrived and Damon wouldn't stop touching like if I go to get myself a drink he would keep his hand on my lower back and lead me to the drink side." can you stop" I complied. " stop what princess I am not doing anything" he said innocently." stop touching me it is annoying " I said and he rolled his eyes and just ignored my comment.

The pageant winner announcement 

we all gathered up where they were going to announce the winner "All alright the winner is..... Nora Salvatore" we all clapped and when she was done she ran down the stage and hugged me. I hugged her back and said " you did so well I am so proud of you." thanks mommy" she responded.  after that, she hugged Damon.

  after that, she hugged Damon

Damon and Nora ^^^

"congratulation, darling I am so proud," Damon said and kissed the top of the head the sight made my heart. They were so cute and loving that Alex and Issac came up to me and hugged me.

 They were so cute and loving that Alex and Issac came up to me and hugged me

Alex, Issac, and Jessica ^^^

after that, we all had a great afternoon until Rebekah came up to me and said " you look gorgeous, and your daughter too." "thanks" I responded to my ex-best friend than I spotted Elena and care-bear across the room with Tyler and Stefan I smiled at them.

" It was nice talking to you," I said and nodded. and went on my way to Elena and caroline "hello, and I am going to say this Stefan and Tyler Damon is with the kids somewhere and the other side of the room so leave this girl talk, BYE" I said and shoved them. After that me, Elena, and caroline talked about life and the Mikelson when I looked around the room I saw Rebekah glaring at us from afar

A/n sorry it is sort