I LOVE YOU SIDDHARTH NIGAM

CHAPTER 55:

Sid-U know I have a cousin brother...And mera unse bahut acha relation hain..hum pura best friends jese hain...Wo mujhse 8 years bade hain..Jab me 6 years ka tha...woh 14 years ke the and tab unki ek girlfriend hui..Wo unse bahut pyaar karte the...Lekin ek saal baad uss ladki ne bhai ko dhoka diya...Bhai ye tolerate nahin kar paaye aur suicide karne ki koshish ki but bach gaye..but iss incident ne unhe paagal bana diya..woh ab mentally unstable he...aur uss din se mujhe ye lagne laga ki pyar dard deta he..sirf dard...meri life ache se chalti rahi...lekin mujhe ladkiyon se nafrat hone lagi..mujhe ye laga ki ladkiyan sirf dhokha deti hain...yahi soch ke me bada hua..aur tab mere life me ek ladki aayi...jab me class 10th me padh raha tha...me kabhi ladkiyon ke aas paas bhi nahin jaata tha..I hated girls...But she..she tried to change me...baar baar woh ye proof ki that girls are not bad...but little did I know that woh sab natak tha...dheere dheere hum dost bane...and we became close...Slowly I thought that I love her....but no..it was not love..it was just an useless attraction...usne mujhe bola pyar me esa hota he..wesa hota he..and I believed her...I decided to propose her and did so..and she accepted my proposal. We were very happy until one day I heard her talking to someone on phone...aur pata he..woh kya baat kar rahi thi...woh ye bol rhi thi ki...she is cheating on me...woh mere paas mere paison ke liye thi...aur wo sara plan bata rahi thi jiss tarah usne mujhe phasaya tha..I broke up with her..wo mujhe various reasons de rahi thi khudko bachane but no...I did not believe her anymore...soon class 10th khatam ho gya..lekin farewell party me usne ek waiter ko bolkar mujhe drink pila di...aur me behosh ho gya..next morning,I found myself in my boxers...and she was wearing my t- shirt.When I asked her,she said that we did that...I was not ready to believe her..but in next few days,she filed a case against me that I raped her...I was shocked and so were my family members...but they believed me that I can't do any such thing...My father shut the case....and I went abroad to be free from all this...I returned after two years to take admission here... lekin uss ladki ne meri zindagi barbaad kar di..and from that day,I hated love...pyaar se mujhe nafrat he...aur pata he uss ladki ka naam kya he...ASHI SINGH...She is the one to destroy my life...aur isliye jab me use dekha...I was angry and aj jiss tarah wo acting kar rhi thi..acha banne ka...mujhe woh saari baatein yaad aa gayi..aur tu pyaar ke baare me bol rhi thi..toh mujhe gussa aa gaya..aur woh sab mene tujhpe utaar diya...I had no intention to hurt you...and u know that very well...It was just that I was hurt with my past...

Sid was looking down saying this...

Avu's POV-Oh God!! Sid itna sab se guzar chuka he..I have been crying aur iske aankhon se aansoon tak nahin nikal rahe hain...
POV ends..

Avu-Sid...kabhi kabhi ro dene se dard kam ho jata he..u can cry...

And Sid started crying loudly...Avu hugged him and he hugged her back tightly...After few moments, Avu broke the hug but still Sid was crying. Avu cupped his face..

Avu-Sid! Jo ho chuka he,we can't change it..

Still Sid was not stop crying...Avu can understand his pain but how can she see her best friend like this...Then next what she did was unexpected for both..

Avu gave Sid a small peck on his lips..Sid stopped crying and looked at her..Avu was also nervous thinking why she did that...She was thinking all this but next what Sid did was totally unexpected.

Sid pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her on her lips completely. Avu was shocked and her eyes widened but slowly she composed herself. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on hers.Slowly,she started kissing him back.The kiss was a slow yet passionate one which showed their love and care for each other. After a long sensual kiss,both slowly broke the kiss...They were not able to look at each other and both were blushing really hard.

Avu was about to get up but Sid pulled her back and made her sit on his lap...He was looking towards her whereas she was blushing feeling his gaze on her...She hugged him tightly hiding her blush. Sid also hugged her back.After few minutes, they broke the hug and decided to go back to home.Sid dropped Avu at her house and went to his house.It was already midnight.

Sid's P.O.V.- Finally aj me apne life ka sabse bada sach Avi ko bataya....but after that...Why did I kiss her?What are these feelings...?I have to know about these soon...I can't hurt Avi with something which I am not sure about...
P.O.V. ends.

Avu's P.O.V.- What was that..?Why did I kiss him?Yeh kya he...what are these feelings...ye care...use takleef hone se mujhe takleef ho...wo khush toh me khush...what are these...ok Avneet...close your eyes and listen to your heart..yes...

(She closed her eyes and saw all the moments of her with Sid coming in front. She opened her eyes)

Avu- Love....These feelings are love....I love him...Yes yes yes...I love him..I love my best friend...I love my Maddo...I love my Sid...I love you Sid...I LOVE YOU SIDDHARTH NIGAM....I LOVE YOU...I am in love with my best friend...

She didn't sleep the whole night thinking about Sid...She was very happy..

CHAPTER END•

HOPE U GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER. DO VOTE,LIKE AND COMMENT. STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 56.

YOURS DEAR AUTHOR
URMEE

LOVE WAS...JUST TO REALIZE IT✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें