PYAR KA DARD HE MEETHA MEETHA PYAARA PYAARA

CHAPTER 66:

When he reached canteen,he went and saw that Avu was sitting on a table and holding her head as if the pain is intolerable.

He went and brought a sandwich and a juice for her. Keeping it in front of her, he ordered her.

Sid- Eat!

Avu- I will not!

Sid- I said eat..

Avu- I said I will not.

He took her scarf or stoll from her neck.

Avu- What the hell are u doing? Give it back to me..

Sid remained silent.
Avu got up from her seat and shouted.

Avu- I said give it back to me..

Sid started coming closer to her. Avu moved backwards till she hit the wall. Sid came close to her such that his hot breath was falling on her face and neck. She was breathing heavily. Sid was moving his face more closer towards her. After a while, Avu felt something around her hands. Sid smirked.

Sid- I still have a huge effect on you...

And he went away from her to his seat.

Avu was standing and then she realized that it was the stoll tied around her wrists.

Avu- U..how dare u? How can u do this?

Sid- Do bad! I just did it..

Avu- I will kill u..

Sid- As if I want to kiss you.

Avu- I hate you..

Sid- As if I love you..

Avu- Ugh..

She was walking but her leg slipped and she landed on the best seat...ofc not for her but for we Sidneetians...u know where? So let me say u..she landed on Sid's lap..and he immediately held her by her waist so that she doesn't fall. Both had an eyelock. But Avu came to her senses and was about to get up when Sid pulled her back.

Sid- Don't move and eat..or else I know u will run away.

Avu- I will not eat.

Sid took the sandwich and brought it near her mouth but she turned her face. He forcefully made her eat. He again forwarded to make her eat another bite but she again denied.

Sid- Eat it.. after all tujhe energy bhi toh chahiye mujhse ladne ki..nahin toh as always..I will win..

Avu immediately took the bite and also finished the whole sandwich which Sid made her eat. Now Sid brought the juice infront of her. Avu drank it but not fully. Still half was there but Sid didn't force her anymore. She turned her face with a grumpy look on it.

Sid- Tera naam Avneet nahin Nakchadi Kaur hona chahiye...

Avu frowned.

Avu- Hn toh tu Bandar k..

She said turning her face but stopped when she saw the closeness of their faces. Any movement would result in the touch of their lips.

Both had lost their senses completely. No one remembers that what has happened last night. No one remembers the heartbreaks and the tears.

The only thing they remember is that now at the present moment they are extremely close to the person whom they love the most.

The proximity between the two was intoxicating. Sid moved a bit forward and closed the gap between their lips. Avu even closed her eyes. Both stayed like that feeling the touch of each other's lips. No one did move further and start smooching.

Tears started forming in their eyes unknowingly and fell from them. Feeling the wetness on the cheeks, both opened their eyes and immediately aparted. There was an awkward silence when Sid broke this.

Sid- I think u like the seat where u are sitting so much that u are not even getting up.

Avu realized that she was still sitting on Sid's lap. She stood up immediately with a jerk. Sid opened her stoll and she went away.

Sid's POV-

Siddharth!! What did u do? Tujhe esa nahin karna chahiye tha..u should try to be away from her..what if she gets to know that I hv feelings for her and I love her..no no no..this shouldn't happen.

POV ENDS

Sid sighed and was about to go when his eyes fell on the glass of juice which was still half incomplete. He saw that there was mark of Avu's lips on the edge of the glass. He smiled and picked up the glass. Turning the glass, he drank the rest of the juice from the same place where Avu had drunk. That means he simply attached his lips to the marks of Avu's lips and drank the juice. After drinking he kept the glass back on the table.

Sid- Hm..pyaar ka dard he..meetha meetha pyaara pyaara.

He smiled and went away from the canteen. But little did he know that Avu had seen him doing this thing.

Avu's POV-

Why did he drink from the same glass and even from the same edge from where I drank? And even he was smiling and his last words- Pyaar ka dard he...kya woh mujhse pyaar karta he..nahin...kal raat toh usne sab clear karke bataya tha that it was just a revenge..aur why did he kiss me? And most important why was he crying? Was he guilty for breaking my heart..Sid aur mujhe mile hue 9 months ho chuke hain..aur jabse humari dosti hui he..mene uske aankhon me sachaayi dekhi thi..woh care jhoota toh nahin tha..toh phir usne mujhe kal woh sab kyun kaha...I am so confused..no no no..I am thinking wrong...he is manipulating me...he did all that to take his revenge. Avneet...don't forget.. he broke ur trust ...I hate him..

POV ENDS

And she even went from there being engrossed in her thoughts..

•CHAPTER END•

HOPE U GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER. DO VOTE AND COMMENT. STAY TUNED FOD THE CHAPTER 67.

YOURS DEAR AUTHOR
URMEE

LOVE WAS...JUST TO REALIZE IT✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें