ALWAYS BE THERE

CHAPTER 85:

At night 8pm,

Sidshek and Vaishneet are there with their friends at respective farm houses for the Batchelor's party. Everyone is dancing and enjoying.

With boys,

Everyone is enjoying but Sidshek have no interest in the party

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone is enjoying but Sidshek have no interest in the party.

Jai- Bhai! It's your Batchelor's party but u standing here silently. Why?

Abhi- U guys enjoy na. I am okay here.

Jai- Okay fine! But Sid tu kyun ese khada he?

Sid- I have enjoyed a lot..now I am tired...U guys go..I will join u in a while.

He was sipping from his glass when something striked his mind.
He kept the glass at the table.

Sid- Dada, I am really tired! So I am going to sleep.

Abhi- Hm...Good night!

Sid- Good night!

He slowly walked till his room but suddenly walked away to the backdoor. He opened it,ran outside,took his car and drove to the place where Vaish's Batchelor's party was being held.

He reached there and went inside the gate. He could hear faint voices of music and shouting. He revolved around the house to find a place to peek in. Finally he got a small glass window and also very narrow. He tried to see what was happening.

Suddenly sm1 pushed him a bit. Sid couldn't see properly due to this and thus,even he pushed the person. Both were pushing each other not realizing what they have been and not even looking at each other. Suddenly both shouted on each other and looked back to the glass window.

Sid and Sm1- Stop pushing me!

But soon they realized that they have not come there alone but someone else is also there. Their eyes widened and both of them slowly moved their head towards each other. Their eyes widened more seeing each other.

Sid and Sm1- Dada/ Chote!

So sm1 was Abhi.

They both nervously laughed and turned their faces.

Sidshek- Inhe/Ise bhi abhi hi aana tha..mar gaya me..

They both turned towards each other. They laughed fakely and put their hands on each other's shoulders.

Abhi- Sid, tu yahan..tu toh sone jaa rha tha...

Sid stopped laughing.

Sid- I think me yahan sote sote aa agya..I must be sleep walking..

Abhi- Sleep walking?Arey no no..u must be sleep driving..see ur car is also there...aur wahan se yahan itni jaldi aana not possible.

Sid nervously laughed.

LOVE WAS...JUST TO REALIZE IT✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें