Halloween

Chapter thirty-two

Sara~"Hey" Laurel came to me with two cups of coffee in her hands "hey

Sara
~
"Hey" Laurel came to me with two cups of coffee in her hands "hey." She hands me a cup "you alright there Lance?" "Yeah just relationship problems I really need to figure out" "I know it's none of my business but you need to cut her some Slack she's new to all of this and we been dealing with this for years"

I sighed "yeah yeah"

"Sara I'm serious. What's keeping you so overprotective?" "Everything" "what do you mean by that?" "Laurel. When was looking for a make out girl I layed my eyes on her the first time I knew she was mine. I knew that I was the only hope that girl had. she just grew on me with every smile or glance, I got sacred if something was going to happen to her because of nyssa.." I played with my rings

"She was going to be your what? Really? Make out girl?" "Yeah. The other girl was getting boring" I chuckled "listen I know your still not over that hole nyssa situation. And it's alright because I ain't over it too.. To be honest I always have someone with me at night time. I never walk or go home alone but anyways just know that she's Probably traumatized of what happened that night."

I looked at her "did you even ask her or talked to her about what happened?" "What's there to talk about? We almost died You almost died!" I responded

"Sara and I get that but that's still no way to yell at a person so called your girlfriend for being overwhelmed"

Why would I talk to Ava about it if i already know what's she's going to say. What's gonna be the point in that?!.

My phone buzzed. I looked down and placed the coffee on the table in front of me.

Ari: are we still doing the slut costume thing tomorrow?

Me: yep.

"Yeah I will try and talk to her thank you Laurel" I faked thanking her so we would stop having this conversation "that's why I'm here for" she smiled "so we're you really at a friends house or..you were really somewhere else do th-" she cut me off "yes I was at a friends house. Sara you have a dirty mind. I don't even wanna know what you been doing when I was gone"

"Yeah you don't" I chuckled

Ava
~
"So where are we going?" "To my house so we can start the sleep over" "ari's coming?" "Yeah we need to take her away from John. God she spent's to much time with him then us."

"True she doesn't even come to school-" I was cut off by ari opening the door of the back seat. "What are you guys talking about?" "Nothing but are you spending the night?" "Mm yeah I guess I do need a break" "from what?" Amaya starts the car "you don't wanna know" she Smirked

"Oh" i said out loud they giggled.

4 hours later

After lots of games, movies, flirting and snacks we were finally were about to do something new something we hated and never tried of course. A... vape. we would of done cigarettes but Amaya couldn't find any. Amaya sure turned into a badass in a way if I say so myself. She's changed a lot theses months.. to much..