𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

"If you wanna change the world, just pick up your pen and write

"If you wanna change the world, just pick up your pen and write." ~ Martin Luther.

Hey guys! Welcome to this awards hosted by @HAZARD_101 and @ravenclaw_witch_9 a.k.a Quinn and Sapphire.

We're open to everyone so that writers can gain more appreciation and the recognition they deserve.

So, we welcome anyone who wishes to participate this awards with wide arms.

Below are the rules everyone who participates has to follow.

Rules For Participants

1. Follow this account- Yes, you have to give this account a permanent follow for being updated in everything related to the awards.

 2. Give this awards a proper shout out on you message board- So that more and more people can know about this, or participate in this and we can start the judging process. And don't forget to tag us there.

3. Add this book in your public and private reading list- Again, in your private list for updates, adding this book in your public reading list is optional.

4. Be patient and bear with us- If we are delaying something, or we're not updating, please bear with us. We are humans too, and need some time off the screen.

5. Follow your judge permanently- Please give your judge a permanent follow after they are announced.

6. Don't contact your judge regarding anything about this awards- Please, please, please don't contact your judge, if anything to say, pm us on the awards account, and we'll be sure to reply you.

7. No cheating- No form of  bribery or cheating is allowed. If you do cheating, you will be removed from the awards.

8. Enter books- Maximum 2 books in 2 different categories are allowed. No 2 books in the same category. You can't enter more than 2 books in this awards. You can not apply for judging in the same category as your books.

9. Language!- And no, it's not about using swear words. Your books must be in English, no other language will be accepted. 

10. Chapters- your book must have at least 4 chapters, excluding A/N, cast, aesthetics or introduction. At least 2-3 chapters for poetry and short story. 

11. Password- Password is your favourite colour.

12. Mature and LGBTQ+- Mature and LGBTQ+ books are allowed. However, in mature books, scenes including s*x are prohibited.

13. Reads- Your books must have maximum 12k reads. Books with more than 12k reads will not be accepted.

14. Back out from the awards- If you wish to back out from the awards, please let us know about it via pm.

Rules For Judges

1. Follow this account- Yes, you have to give this account a permanent follow for being updated in everything related to the awards.

2. Give this awards a proper shout out on you message board- So that more and more people can know about this, or participate in this and we can start the judging process. And don't forget to tag us there.

3. Add this book in your public and private reading list- Again, in your private list for updates, adding this book in your public reading list is optional.

 4. Back out from the awards- If you wish to back out from the awards, please let us know about it via pm.

5. Enter books- You can not apply for judging in the same category as your books(if you entered any in this awards).

6. Cheating- No form of cheating allowed from the judges. If any participant does any cheating, please let us know via pm and we'll take care of that.

 7. Completing the tasks- Make sure you complete judging the books assigned to you before the deadline and submit the results on time. If at any point it's hard for you to judge, just let us know via pm.

Any queries?? Post them here➡

Tag people here

Thank you

-Quinn & Sapphire