°•❁𝒐𝒏𝒆❁•°

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

•°❁°•

march 12, 2021.

dear taehyun,

we know each other for years now and there's this thing, this secret, that i never told you and never will.

i'm in love with you.

and i know it's not reciprocal, so i tried to ignore it, pretend that this feelings never existed, and i did it for some time, but it's just too much. my feelings for you are too much and i tried to deny them for too long, so long that the pain of doing so is too unbearable. so i found a solution, letters.

i will write them for you, write about my feelings for you, but never give them to you.

maybe it's silly, why not confess, right? but i can't, i can't do that to you. taehyun, you deserve the best person in the whole world, you deserve happiness, and love, and peace, and every good thing that exists, and i can't give you that.

so even if there was this tiny little chance of you feeling the same for me, i still wouldn't confess, because the only thing i can give to you is one more burden to weigh on your shoulders. and i'm sorry.

i'm sorry for loving you.

and i'm sorry for knowing that i'll always love you.

p.s: you're my moon, my rain and my snowflakes.

with love,
beomgyu.

°•❁•°
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛