one

july 22, 2019 - monday.

who is he ?  y/n thought, looking at the yellow shirted guy. he has been skating all day, and yn find him quite attractive, i guess we can say she stayed because she wanted to watch him.

he looks cold, looks angry and sad. it doesn't look like he's skating because he find it fun, but because it makes him soothe his anger.

leter on, he stopped, and sat on the ground. he silently wept.

y/n quickly ran to him as soon as she saw him crying in the corner. "hey, are you okay?" she asked politely, as she tapped his shoulders.
"yeah" he replied nonchalantly.
"but you don't look so okay" she sat beside him, which caused the boy to shift, not wanting to be close to her, and he said, "well, then, stop looking !!" he raised his voice a bit.

"i'm sorry" she said, "i'll just..just leave you alone" she added, and got up from the ground.
wow, i didn't expect that she thought as she leave from his sight.

taehyun was the name of the boy.

he used to have friends, but all of them disappeared on him. he was once a friendly guy, bright an funny, but all of those has disappeared.

and here he is, exhausted, burned out, feeling insecure about everything, he find it hard to talk to people, he doesn't find anything fun anymore. ever since her girlfriend passed away, he wasn't the old him.

he found it so weird that the girl, (y/n) talked to him, asked him if he's okay or not. he haven't had someone who'd ask him that for along time.

after she left, his lips formed a bright smile, it's been forever since he haven't smiled like that.

he regretted he pushed her away, however; he hoped to see her again.