Chapter 4

The next day, I went to my school again. As i was making my to my first class, i heard a voice behind me. "Renusi?". I was dracos voice. My heart skipped a beat as I turned around. "Yes?". "Can you come to the garage with me?". "Um, okay?" I said, i couldnt say anything else, even though the request was weird. I had only known him for one day, yet I would do anything for draco.

I followed to the lowest floor of the garage, the minus 100th floor. It was pitch black. Draco took a stick out of his pocket and waved it around dramatically. Suddenly everywhere was full of light. "How did you do that!?" I asked. Draco just smiled. And then he brought his face closer to mine. "Hey renusi, ily. You are bootiful. Tomorrow, there will be a dodge ball match including every single individual in the school building. Do you want to be in my team?". I.COULD.NOT.BELIEVE. IT. DRACO.EFFING.MALFOY.DODGE.BALL. "Oh, um, of course, i would love to be your partner!,!,!1!q". "Perfect" draco said. "See you tomoorow". And then he turned around and walked away.

I somehow found my way outside, and ran home. On the way, of course i stopped for my usual skinny frappa lappa machocino.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

Authhors note

Hey guys, sorry i havent updated in last week, i just started my first week at college, there was alot of important stuff to do, my boyfriend flew out to papua new guniea, with his pet snake and lizard.  basically i didnt have time. But the next chapter will be BIG. See ya!🥰😀