The Mission Pt.1

Tomorrow had come, and Ryan was ready to tell everyone. "Jackson, raise your hand. The mission is starting now." Ryan said to him, and Jackson followed his orders. The first task force took out the guards and the cameras. Jackson's sight was tremendous, so he could tell what they were doing. "General Ryan, the first task force has done their part. Tell me when to get the second task squad readied." Jackson said, watching them. Ryan would grab the Walkie Talkie and say, "Soldier, show a signal to Jackson, and we will get the suppliers there." "When Commander Mario tells when, stay on your post, General. End." A robot soldier said on his Walkie Talkie. "Understood. We await your signal. End."

Ryan replied. Ryan would visit the fortune teller. Cassandra welcomed him with Xian and said, "What brings you here, Ryan?" Ryan wasn't here for future telling. He wanted to know something about the past of Atlas. Ryan had a suspicion about him. "Ryan, something is telling me that your mind is stuck on something you don't want to tell me," Xian said. Ryan sighed and said, "It's nothing. I want to know more about Atlas." "I knew you sensed his sinister plans. The chosen one continuously feels the person who will backstab them. It's time for you to learn the truth about Atlas Ronnin McFlower." Cassandra said. She, Xian and Ryan, went outside as she quickly made a fire in its place. "Long time ago, there was a person who had hatred towards his friend. This person was no good. He was full of hate and would be ruthless towards everyone who went on his way. Jack only gained his influence and became just like him. Two-faced person, one with a kind and harmless face, other with a cruel look. They controlled his friend's son to get rid of him. His plan failed as the son got out of control and took over the factory the person wanted. Who is he? He is the two-faced Atlas. No one except me knows this, but it seems you finally sensed his dark aura. Here is a hint when to attack: when the day I get killed comes, Xian will run towards you and tell you that I died from bleeding too much oil. You will know when it happened because the fast runners always get on time." She said. Cassandra was one of the eldest robots who lived here. From the 1890s to now. Her system can stay alive as long as it's kept in good condition.

Atlas watched them from above and grinned. "You can't keep your mouth shut, can you, Cassandra? Your fortune tellings never happen, neither will this! I will be sure to show everyone that your lies will cause your death!" He said, walking towards the General base. "Mario, change the second squad. I am not going with you two. I have an unfinished business to do." "Atlas, wasn't I clear about the plan? Mayson, you and I will have to be with them-" "Do I fucking care about it?! I don't have to do your orders, even if you force me to follow them!" Atlas replied to Mario. Mario's eyes turned red, representing his anger.

"Don't you dare get me in fight mod, Atlas! I am always CLEAR about my plans, whether you like it or not. If you don't come or come, we will do it alone. So, you are FIRED from the plan!" "Whatever you say, rusty bastard," Atlas replied to him, leaving the base. Mario would give a signal on the Walkie Talkie, "Ryan, something is telling me Atlas is planning something suspicious. Please, while you are outside, keep an eye on him." "Alright, sir. I'll keep an eye on him while you are inside the base." Ryan replied. Mario's eyes returned to normal. Xian and Cassandra returned to the Chinese styled Christian church. 

"That motherfucker is just wanting to get in trouble. Atlas is just a liar who wants to control the factory. The mayor and everyone else except Ryan, Cassandra and I, are blinded by his fake kindness. Trouble trouble trouble, one day your death will come, Atlas. Or should I say, Micheal! His real name is not even Atlas. It's fucking Micheal." Mario mumbled to himself. Meanwhile, outside, Ryan and Jackson were still waiting for the signal.

"That's why he was locked up inside a cell, where he would never even escape. Ronald made that for him. Ronald knew that Michael was up to no good. Just a badass who wants only what his mind wants." Mario thought, looking at the pictures where he was locked. Ryan noticed him, going on a secret meeting with Jack. Ryan quickly said, "Jackson, look at them! And activate stealth mode!" Jackson nodded and replied, "Atlas and the perfect robot are noticed. Stealth mode on." Ryan would spy their conversation with Jackson's overhear. "Why did you do that, Micheal?! You could have ended Cassandra, not ask Mario to quit! It was going well, but then you decided to make a jerk move!" The perfect robot said to Micheal 'Atlas' McFlower. Micheal shouted out, "He will attack us when I kill her! The second squad and will go first and then when no one is watching! I cut her throat, and we all are done! You should stick up to my plan if you want none of those piles of fucking junk to escape!" Ryan whispered, "Voice record them and send it to Jacob. He must hear about it!" Jackson quickly whispered, "Voice recording activated. When their conversation stops, I will finish the recording."

The conversation ended and Ryan caught the secret agent. Jackson already has sent the record to Jacob. Jacob replied to them with, "Thank you for sending me this important information, XII. You have earned to be our hero." Back at them, Ryan quickly activated his mind clearing skill. "Let the control over you end and your free will return, brother." He said, touching the robot's head. The robot would introduce himself as, "I am Aiden, the first. I was told as perfection but didn't know that took my dignity." Ryan nodded and said, "Your dignity may be taken away, but your destiny isn't. It's up to you whether you join my forces for freedom, or return to your boss. You choose to break the matrix or follow its rules. Your destiny, your choices, your life. You choose what to do, whether it's wrong or right." Ryan told him. Aiden nodded and joined Ryan. "Here is Ryan XII. We have a new recruit. His name is Aiden I. He joined us and Jack's control doesn't affect his systems." He said on the walkie talkie. Mario would grab it quickly and say, "Alright. He will replace Atlas in the second part. Get him to the base and continue your rest while I hear that they run out of supplies."