Chapter 1: Escaped! or not?

Why is this happening to me? All of them are killed! Just a few minutes ago we were happy to finally escaped this horrible place!

Is what Yuuichiro hyakuya is currently thinking right know. The only thing that he is feeling right know is sadness, anger and frustration. Sad for what has happened, Angry because of Ferid, the one who tricked them and lure them to a death trap and frustration because he did not even tried to help them.

He had no other choice but to heed what his brother Mikaela said. Even though Yuu does not admit that he considered them as family, deep down, he cared for them. Imagine what he had experienced when his family was killed in front of him. It must have broken his heart.

Now back to the story as he was running out of sanguinem, he finally saw what is outside. It was a barren of wasteland filled with broken buildings and cars that is covered with vines. Though you cannot see much because it was covered by snow.

Yuuichiro was tired but kept running and eventually found someone. He was thinking of approaching them but frozed when he felt someone touching his shoulders. He was scared but he managed to build up his courage to turn around.

What he saw scarred him to the bones. A vampire! But not just any vampire, he concluded that the vampire was at least a noble because he had an intense aura.

The noble spoke, you manage to escape sanguinem, interesting.

This voice sent shivers down yuuichiro spine. He concluded that he was a male based on his voice and he had an icy tone. You can't deny that he was handsome. He had a white hair and has a fair complection. If he was not a vampire, all the girls would fall in loved with him.

Before yuu could scream, the man covered his mouth and nose. Yuu eventually lost breath and start to lose consciousness. As he was about to sleep, he heard the man say something, "your our property know yuuichiro". Wait! How did he knew my name and who is he? That was yuu's last questions in his mind before he fully succumbed in the darkness.

??? PoV:

You managed to escape krul. Don't worry yuuichiro hyakuya, you will live a much happier life know that you are with us. Just a little change and you will be just like us. I can't wait!

Guren PoV (You all know who he is):

Where is that kid. The noble said that he was going to give us him. Sigh, I'm going to talk to him tomorrow for breaking the agreement!

------------------------------------------------------------
I add an oc in the story sorry. I'm goin to make this oc obsessed with yuuichiro the entire book because I want you to get curious 😜. Also here is the picture of him.

Pls give me a name that you think suits him

Pls give me a name that you think suits him. Thank you for reading this book, I hope you enjoyed it! 👁👄👁