Chapter 2 : Why...

Yuu is currently laying down in a comfortable bed provided by the vampire that took him. That same vampire is currently stroking his hair.

A mix of love and care is spread out of the vampires face. Why is he like that? We will never know the truth. All we know is that this vampire is obsessed with yuu.

A servant came and knock the door cutting the vampire's daydream. Apparently, he was called by his superior. The vampire did not want to leave but had know choice but to comply.

As the vampire left, Yuu was waking up from his slumber. It took him sometime to get back to his senses. When he got it back, many questions flood in his tiny head such as where am I and why am I here?

He was worried about his situation but after a few minutes he calmed down. He thought about the orphanage but remembered that they're all died.

He didn't realize that his eyes are dripping with tears. It took him an hour to calm himself down. As he was currently dozing off, he heard door open making his head turn to the door.

There he saw the man that took him. He was scared but act bravely. The vampire almost laughed because of yuuichiro's silly behavior but restrained himself.

Yuuichiro: Who are you! Where am I

???: You don't have to know in the meantime Yuuichiro. Just sleep for now.

It took all of yuu's courage to not flinch. This man has a very sweet voice that if you are not very careful, you might forget what is happening to you at the current moment.

Although, Yuu was currently thinking on how this man knows his name. Am I famous? Is what yuu is currently thinking about. Yuu did not know.

The Vampire told yuu to sleep. Yuu heed the vampires advice even if he did not want too. He stayed up for hours and his brain is tired.

He wanted to tell this man to f*ck off because he was a vampire but did not say it because he wanted to sleep.

Many things happened to him and all he wanted was to rest. As yuu was about to fall asleep, he did not noticed that the vampire was going closer to him.

The vampire tucked him to bed before he left.

Guren PoV:

Where is that Noble?!!

#1: The 7th Progenitor is currently busy right know. He send me here too meet up with you.

"Damn, that puny noble.!!!!!"

•┈┈⛧┈♛Timeskip♛┈⛧┈┈•

After, they discussed, Guren is currently going back to his base. He was stress because they did not managed to get the experiment. He was deeply angry and frustrated.
------------------------------------------------------------