Chapter 3: Yuu's couple of weeks

Time passed by and yuu was still inside the room. He occasionally gets visited by ??? every couple of days. He doesn't want to admit it but he had grown attached to the mysterious person. Yuu still is downhearted because of what recently happened.

 The mysterious person tries to cheer up yuu with any way he can. Yuu cant understand why but he appreciates the kind gesture tho he was still cautious around him.

 He felt like its been a 3 weeks since he was brought here. He was extremely bored while waiting for the person to appear. All he could do was wait or sleep because there was nothing to do inside the room.

 While he was about to fall asleep, he heard the door move. He immediately jumped and looked at the door to find ??? beside the door.

 He hugged the figure and didn't let go of him for approximately 10 minutes. While yuu was busy hugging the man, he didn't noticed that the door was closed and he was carried to the bed.

 The man hugged him back. when he finally detached himself from the man, he was greeted with a gentle smile. He cant help but smile back.

 This man is the only one who he let himself get attached too. Why? he doesn't know for sure but his gut feeling just tells him to do so. Yuu asked so many questions and ??? happily answered them.

 He was very kind and gentle to him but unknown to the yuu, this man is very cruel. He wont hesitate to kill you if you get in his way. he's like a snake waiting patiently for the time so he can devour his prey.

  Servants who pass by and see this cant help but feel shock to witness this rare moment of their master being the opposite to this boy.

Yuu eventually fall asleep from talking too much. He was already sleepy while waiting for ??? so it was surprising that he would fell asleep. They mysterious man cant help but hug yuu tighter.

 ??? buried his face in the crook of his neck tempted to just turn the boy into a vampire but he held himself. He had his servants put a sedative in yuu's food everyday for the boy to always feel sleepy. 

This is why ??? easily gained yuu's trust. Since yuu is still recovering from the recent events of his family dying, he need someone to feel safe and that's what ??? did. Yuu's mind is foggy because of the drug. It made him trust people much easier.

 ??? is a sadistic obsessed man that likes yuu. He liked yuu from the very beginning when he discovered yuu in sanguinem while he and ------ was in their for business.

??? cut yuu's wrist then pulled out a container from his pockets to collect his blood. He cleaned the wound and slowly placed yuu back in the bed. He slowly but surely placed the blanket on top of the young boy for him to not get cold. He walked out the door and his gentle demeanor immediately shifted to his original self.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? character is like a pedo xD. ??? is based from my imagination. I'm making him one of the person yuu will only trust in this whole story. He's going to have a brother (-----). That's why the sentence " your our property now yuuichiro "in the 1st chapter, It said our instead of my. Thank you for reading this hopefully not twisted story. Hope you enjoyed and have a nice day :>